Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (1) |

Tan Gui and other players opened the system notification at almost the same time, and the system issued several long notifications.

Announcement of a major update to the copy schedule. Taking into account the different progress of each player's game copy tasks, the system calculated the most appropriate data based on the experience and feedback of 100 official players.

7 is a special number in both the human world and the spiritual world. Its cycle of reincarnation is also lucky. The Infinity Game of the Spirit respects the culture of both worlds. The dungeon task time is unified to 7 days, and the real rest day is changed to 4 days. The red moon day is fixed every week and the real Sunday is the system maintenance and update day.

The flow rate in the mission copy will be fixed at 2:1 with the real time. In other words, after completing the mission in the game, the player will disappear from reality for up to 35 days. If the mission is completed in advance, the player will increase the vacation time in real life.

The second live broadcast update adds live broadcast channels. All players who start live broadcast will appear in the real live broadcast channel. The real popularity is converted into live broadcast points according to the ratio of 10000:1. Players can automatically choose to open an identity. All anchors who have signed contracts with the system, Live broadcast is enabled by default, and the live broadcast duration contract remains at the original ratio.

Tan Gui looked out the window. The spirit world game has the ability to control major media in reality. Of course, it also has the ability to project screens in reality. In the sky of District 11 and in the heart of each area, a projection screen like a scene from a movie appeared. Those live broadcast screens.

However, with 100 players, there are only 11 screens in total. It is impossible for all players' live content to be projected to the real world. The system randomly captures contracted anchors and displays their performance.

This is considered to be a real star, but it is also a restriction for players. If a player does many evil things in the infinite game and harms his compatriots, it may not matter in the dungeon. After the dungeon is released, he may be punished by the law.

But this involves the issue of life choice. If faced with the opportunity that only one person can survive, and several people choose to let others live instead of living themselves, all laws related to spiritual games will definitely be greatly impacted, but then It is something that the federal government and relevant legal experts should consider.

The dungeon tickets have been cancelled, and resurrection products have been added. Since the dungeon time is fixed, in order to better allow players to grow and rest, the new version will unify the time for players to enter the infinite game in the spiritual world, so the production of all dungeon tickets has been cancelled. Players who purchased and hoarded dungeon tickets before the minor version update will receive game gold coins returned by the system based on the original selling price after the system update. For added resurrection products, please go to the mall to view detailed descriptions.

Announcement 4: The external restrictions of the game are relaxed. Players can explain the content of the game copy to the outside world. The system will no longer allow players to explain the service to the outside world. The price of the real-life information protection service in the mall has been adjusted, and the protection function has been added. It has been adjusted to the original 150

After the restrictions are lifted, the whole world can know about Infinite Games, and ordinary people can also know about the players. After all, as long as the players enter the dungeon, they will suddenly disappear from reality. Unless they never communicate with the outside world, their identities as players will be exposed.

If you don't want to get involved in the disputes between major forces, then the system's information protection service is very important. The system can help players create avatars and erase relevant records. As long as the money is enough, it can also issue a warning to a certain force. .

Needless to say, the inspiration for this protection service came from Tan Gui. With so many players, Tan Gui was the only one on the list who bought a "useless" information protection service. Combined with the previous advertisement related to live broadcast, a large number of players will spend money to purchase this service of the game.

Notice 5: For the stability of the server, this game can accommodate 1 million players. When a player dies, the game will randomly select the player who is under 18 years old to enter the game. Please take care of your game account. The game account can only be It belongs to me and cannot be transferred, sold or inherited.

As a standard 18x game, Infinite Games deeply understands what sustainable development is, but it only protects minors, not the elderly.

There is an old man who is in better health than the young man, and when screening game characters, the system usually eliminates the old man who is disabled and has no mobility.

As I said, Spirit World Infinite Games does not do charity and does not need waste. However, Infinite Games does not tell players about this kind of filtering mechanism, lest someone escape the game by making themselves disabled, and it also lets in a mildly disabled player.

This announcement made many players breathe a sigh of relief. People are subject to birth, aging, illness and death. Even if players have special abilities, they will still encounter accidents and death in real life. Infinite games cannot be transferred or inherited, and they are randomly selected. This fact undoubtedly makes players feel uncomfortable. The safety of players has been guaranteed to a certain extent. There is always a lunatic who loves excitement. He may acquire a player identity in pursuit of excitement. If he kills a player to inherit the player identity, many players will definitely die.

In order to maintain world peace, love and justice, Infinite Games still restricts the use of in-game props in real life, but players' bloodline, skills, and attributes will no longer be restricted.

This is why the system restricts the use of game props. The system's wound medicine and energy potions are just fine in real life. Moreover, players' own skills are also weakened in real life. Since they cannot take drugs to replenish energy and blood volume, they cannot abuse skills at will.

There is nothing left to complain about Seven Games, but in order to make up seven, I wrote this extra one. In order to protect the safety of players, the system will give you free real-life information protection services for your first game after the version update. I wish you all the best. have fun

It doesn't take too long to read the trailer, but the system thoughtfully gives all players 12 hours of preparation time so that they can find a suitable place to disappear.

Players said that they were not happy at all, but no one could resist the infinite game. What should come will eventually come, so it is better to calm down and participate well.