Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (19) |

[Elimination No. 08]

【Eliminated on the 21st】

...

Almost in the blink of an eye, the familiar sound of elimination sounded one after another. The eight monster guests got into trouble earlier than the players and ate up all the monster flesh and blood. The shadows of these pieces of paper pounced directly on those players who did not react.

They originally didn't want to make such a big noise. They just wanted to sneak into the room along the cracks, directly cover the faces of the guests, and quietly suck out their flesh and blood little by little.

From this point of view, in this dungeon, the butler who critically attacked several players at the beginning seems to be a good NPC. His warning to the players is completely out of good intentions. If you don't go to the third floor, usually nothing will happen. You won't be eaten by the mutated wall on the third floor, and you can survive.

You don't need to ask why the housekeeper didn't protect everyone before this. Even if you eat blood, there must be standards. In some legends, boys and girls are required to make elixirs for demons. Vampire Mary must also be dry to maintain her beauty. The blood of a beautiful virgin, it is normal for their Earl to have some requirements for blood food.

Don't be too ugly, don't be too stupid, and don't be too weak. Only in this way can the blood food fed with enough delicious ingredients be high-quality and good blood food.

The loyal butler has served his master for many years and is always very measured in such matters.

Now the remaining players were alarmed, and naturally they started fighting fiercely with the portraits turned into monsters. Several players besieged one monster, while the more powerful players like Murong Jue fought against one monster alone.

No, they not only have to deal with monsters, they also have to deal with fellow human players.

"You're crazy!"

The player who was stabbed in the back by his own kind fell down unwillingly. Before death, his eyes were wide open, and he simply refused to rest in peace.

"We didn't do it on purpose, we just couldn't help it." Those players' eyes flashed red, and their expressions were constantly struggling and changing, obviously wandering between a state of wakefulness and being controlled.

The butler lets the guests live just so that they can survive until they are eaten by the monster guests from the forest, and then slowly become nutrients for Count Lance. As for the servant players, in addition to taking on a lot of work for them for free, this is where they come in handy.

What could be more painful to backstab a companion? Come more desperation, the emotions generated by humans killing each other will make their flesh taste even more delicious.

Originally, according to Count Lance's plan, he actually wanted to leave the human players behind, slowly enjoy the delicious food, and torture the blood food bit by bit.

Not only do ghost babies like to absorb all kinds of negative emotions, but Count Lance, as a vampire, also prefers to taste food full of fear and despair.

It happened that Tan Gui brought his wife and children to cause trouble, which caused Earl of Lance's prepared plans to change a lot /ww,w52gg,dc,om/. Old and new hatreds were superimposed, and his body instantly split into tens of thousands of little bats, densely packed towards Tan Gui.

If he is successfully approached by a bat, then in just a moment, Tan Gui will be sucked clean by these vampire bats and directly transform from a living human being to a mummy with only skin left.

Tan Gui stood motionless, only reaching out and throwing out the lantern in his hand. The lantern, which was as beautiful as glass, exploded instantly. Hot lamp oil and flames were poured onto the little bat, and the flames raged instantly.

The pain of being burned by the flames instantly made Count Lance scream. The strength of the enemy made him feel a little troublesome. His charm technique was useless, and he began to call his dear daughter.

"Leah, Ruth, what are you two still doing standing there?"

The Earl of Lance would share the blood food prepared in previous years with his family. After all, his daughters also put in a lot of effort and had to carry the guests.

Leah and Ruth also turned into bats. The two bats were much larger than ordinary small bats, and the way they swooped down was quite impactful.

"Mind your own business." Miss Lilith shook the feather fan she always kept in her hand. It was just a seemingly easy fanning action, and she directly fanned out the two little bats and slapped the two noble ladies. Roses outside from among.

romantic rose

The roses were full of thorns, and poor Leah and Ruth let out a scream. Apparently their wings were pierced by rose thorns, and they had to be pulled out one by one to allow the wounds to heal quickly.

"Trash." The father didn't care about his poor troubled daughter. In fact, these two daughters were not his real heirs, but the products of his first love. After killing these two tool men, Count Lance was still able to produce a large number of offspring.

This time Tan Gui and the others participated in the dungeon was actually different from the previous ones. This was the first time this dungeon was opened, and it was also the first time Count Lance cooperated with Infinite Games. The timing of his return was very clever, as it happened to be the promotion ceremony of Count Reims.

The reason why the system says that Earl of Lance is a special NPC is because this is the territory of Earl of Lance. Maybe this land belonged to some humans many years ago, but their family has lived here for hundreds of years, and the bones of the first owner have turned into clay. How can the Earl's family not be considered aborigines?

The reason why Earl of Lance was absent in the past few days was that he had been looking for more suitable materials outside. While he was away, Lilith, the eldest lady, took control of the castle with a strong attitude. The two little girls naturally took advantage of the situation and were unwilling to seduce lowly human guests.

Mo Chen's existence distorted the perceptions of many NPCs in the dungeon, including Count Lance, who firmly believed that Lilith was his bloodline.

Now that even Lilith, the heir to the Scarlet Castle, stabbed the count in the back for her sweetheart, Leah and Ruth decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

They are not as obsessed with becoming stronger as Count Reims. Instead, they are like real little girls who want to live a simpler and happier life. They want to live a happy, warm and romantic life like their brothers and sisters, and want to have their own love, instead of acting as puppets and excuses for the Earl of Reims to hunt.

When they heard Count Reims calling them trash, they directly chose to lie down in the rose bushes and pretend to be real trash for the time being. Maybe Count Reims didn't expect that he would be betrayed by Tan Gui after just one copy.