Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (23) |

"Good morning."

From the beginning to the end of the carnival, Tan Gui and Chen Mo stayed together. It was rare for the two of them to get up late on rest days. During the time when the players were participating in the twisting carnival, Tan Gui brought Chen Mo Huohuo the ingredients he had purchased before.

There were flour, vegetables, fresh meat, pork, beef and shrimp. Tan Gui made all these ingredients into steamed buns and dumplings. He was responsible for rolling out the dough, and left the relatively unskilled task of kneading the dough to Chen Mo. As long as you exert enough strength, you can knead rough dough into extremely smooth form.

Even though the eldest young master has never touched the spring water with his fingers, he has never done any housework, and he can even drop the dishes while washing them. But when it comes to making dumplings and steamed buns, the other party is quite talented. From the beginning, he was able to make them properly, and as he became more proficient, he caught up quickly. The dumplings and steamed buns that looked like gold ingots were all very beautiful.

"You are very talented and have already graduated." Tan Gui did not hesitate to praise him. He took off his disposable gloves and gently scraped off the white flour that accidentally stuck on Chen Mo's face with his fingertips.

"I just said I can do it." Chen Mo became more energetic after being praised.

In one day, the two of them made three hundred buns and two hundred dumplings. The large four-door refrigerator that Chen Mo bought behind him was full. If the ingredients hadn't been used up, Chen Mo would have even wanted to make more. point. After all, this can be regarded as the two of them doing crafts together. As a young couple, everything they do together is fun.

Because Tan Gui refused to return directly, he still had to go to work early the next morning. He took out a large bag of steamed buns with all kinds of meat and vegetables. When he was going to eat later, he mentioned to Chen Mo that he might want to eat. Things to leave.

Compared with when Tan Gui first came in, this double dormitory with two bedrooms and two living rooms obviously has a lot more human atmosphere. The large refrigerator originally only contained various drinks and water, as well as a few expired foods, but now it is full. A variety of fresh food is served, giving it a warm and cozy feeling of being at home.

Although the relationship between the two people started suddenly, just like a certain song said, it came too fast like a tornado, but Tan Gui wanted to have a good ending. But before he could speak, Chen Mo suddenly received a call.

After saying a few words, Chen Mo's face that had been smiling unconsciously changed, he grabbed his phone and rushed outside.

"Chen Mo, you haven't changed your clothes yet." Tan Gui quickly stopped him. On the night of the carnival, Chen Mo was wearing rabbit pajamas. Last night, he was wearing green dinosaur pajamas. The shape was also very cute.

This kind of clothes was really not suitable for going out, so Chen Mo quickly went back to change clothes. Thinking that he hadn't eaten breakfast, Tan Gui saw that the buns were almost steamed, so he quickly picked up twelve buns, six meat and six vegetarian, in a crisper, packed them in bags, and stuffed them into Chen Mo's box along with milk and mineral water. in hand.

Tan Gui said what his mother had warned him thousands of times: "You must have breakfast, otherwise you will easily get stomach problems."

Chen Mo was changing his furry slippers into leather shoes when a large bag of food was stuffed into his hands. He was carrying the heavy things and felt his heart was heavy, giving him a sense of contentment and stability.