Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (7) |

No, maybe it's because the store is a rough building and does not do small business, so it is not considered an industry. With this guess, Tan Gui quickly conducted relevant experiments. He ran through the store procedures in one day and opened a store in the mall. A small art supply shop.

Shop assistants are hired on a temporary basis. In the spirit world, the employment contract and the signed contract all have a mutual binding effect in some mysterious way. Tan Gui has no head and six arms and still has to spend time with his wife. Of course, he still has to divide some less important tasks. Anyway, he has money.

After all, as a painter, painting tools are one of the things he knows best. Even if the paints cannot be sold, Tangui is not worried. In addition to selling pens and paints, he also sells paintings part-time, so he can consume the paints in the store.

In fact, on the day it opened, because the art supply store was quite special, it actually sold a lot of things. It's not like it made a huge profit, but the turnover in one day was still several thousand. After deducting the profit, if it were down-to-earth If you work for a month, you can still earn more than ten to one hundred thousand.

But even so, Tan Gui still didn't receive the system notification. It seemed that he couldn't take another path. He should have to acquire the Menggui Restaurant to advance.

It was time to ask his wife for help. Although he couldn't explain his mission directly, Tan Gui could borrow money from Mo Chen. The reason is easy to find: "I don't think making painting tools can provide a stable source of income. The catering industry is more profitable."

The two of them have been to Menggui Restaurant several times in the past few days. Tan Gui has a very clear understanding of the restaurant's furnishings, design and origin. Menggui Restaurant was opened a few years ago and is very popular in the spirit world, so it was opened a year ago. There are several chain stores, but this is not the main store, but a branch.

The main store takes the word-of-mouth route and takes into account those customers who don't like humans. Of course, it cannot be turned into a copy of the game. That is, only a store managed by a store manager can become one of the game copies for players.

Tan Gui and Mo Chen discussed, "We don't have enough time, so we can't take care of business every day. I think joining a chain is good, what do you think?"

"As long as you are happy, that's fine." This was not a perfunctory remark, but Mo Chen's sincerity. As long as the conversation was happy, Mo Chen would fully support it, whether it was a ghost restaurant or a weak ghost restaurant.

Although he likes to be with Tan Gui all the time, it's impossible for two people to really eat, drink and have fun every day. A man with his own career is handsome in a different way. Mo Chen also likes to see Tan Gui's side of working hard for his career, seriousness Men at work are super attractive, okay?

In order to show his support for Tan Gui, Mo Chen took a picture of a purple spirit card. They are also spirit cards, but there are differences between cards.

For example, Tangui's card was a savings card issued by the company for all intern employees. You can have it with 0 limit. It is the most common salary card. But Mo Shen's card is different. The purple card has a limit requirement, which is not as exaggerated as the black card in real life, but the minimum limit is 100 million.

Before Tan Gui said anything, Mo Chen took the initiative to express his support. He was particularly touched and promised, "When I make money, I will pay it back to you."

This is not a pie in the sky. Even if he can't make money in the catering industry, he can pay it off gradually by working part-time in the future. As long as he doesn't die in the dungeon due to an accident, he can always pay it off by participating in a few more dungeons.