Arc 7 | Happy Community (8) |

The two most powerful people in the family were gone, leaving only a little boy with the same surname as Aunt Liang. The other person was of course not a human being, but a kid who could use a human head as a racket.

In the spirit world, the power of little ghosts is not necessarily inferior to that of big ghosts, but in the 403 family, the naughty kid who is the little ghost is indeed not as powerful as Aunt Liang, let alone the ghost baby who died before being born.

This naughty kid is also a heartless brat. After his grandma and mother were taken away, the first thing he thought about was eating cake and not having to do his homework.

He knew about the Law Enforcement Bureau. Adults always like to use the Law Enforcement Bureau to scare children, but there are usually no dead ghosts in that place. Today, he and his mother went to see his grandma, who said he would be released in a few days.

I don't have to do homework, and I probably don't have to go to school. Thinking about it this way, I feel as happy as taking a few days off.

The child ghost also took out an old red cell phone stained with oil from his biological mother's bedroom, and dialed a number very skillfully, "Xiao Mei, I have a super delicious cake at home. It's big and beautiful, and there are Transformers, if you come to my house, I'll treat you to cake."

Unfortunately, Xiaomei obviously came from a good family and would not be tempted by a cake casually. She rejected him in a soft tone, making him very dejected.

Faced with such a seemingly harmless child, Tan Gui asked Wang Qingyuan to come over and gave the child a bottle of ghost milk worth 250 yuan, which was still pink and strawberry flavored.

Not only ghost babies can drink milk, but also ghost NCs in the dungeon will benefit from drinking ghost milk. This Guiha milk drink is a well-known brand that is suitable for all ages. Not to mention child ghosts, many adult ghosts like it very much.

Tan Gui asked the children of the Liang family, "You can eat cakes, have milk to drink, and don't have to go to school to do homework. Do you think you are happy?"

The latter's eyes rolled "I am only a little bit happy, but if I can eat it every day, I will feel really happy."

Don't think that he is just a kid who doesn't understand anything. This new guy definitely wants to be elected as the building manager of their 4th building. In Building 4 of Xingfu Community, no one has been the building manager for a long time. Everyone wants to be, but they don't. Dare to take the position. It is said that many people are eyeing this position. If you don't have enough strength, becoming the building manager is not a good thing.

Liang Xiaocong felt that he was a clever guy, and if he wanted to please him, a big cake and a bottle of milk would not be enough.

Tan Gui confirmed again, "If you can eat cake and milk every day, will you feel really happy? It's that simple."

"Of course." Liang Xiaocong said, "We children don't know how to lie, unlike adults like you who don't keep their word."

Of course he was greedy and wanted more, but the guy in front of him could even give away his own mother, so he didn't dare to ask for more. Moreover, he was telling the truth. When he ate sweets, he was indeed very happy. .

"If there were two bottles of strawberry milk, I would be happier." Yes, one bottle is not enough. If there are two bottles, he can bring them to Xiaomei.

Tan Gui gave Liang Xiaocong three bottles of milk. Of course, it was not for free. It was not a good thing to ask the other party to exchange information in the building for nothing. After all, he was also a teacher and paid great attention to children's education.