Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (16) |

These strange-looking guests were fierce in their movements, and they were not bad players who had experienced several dungeons. Murong Jue's knife that he had been sharpening for several days was instantly unsheathed and he directly chopped off the head of the guy closest to him.

It was a kobold. It could still charge over with its head off, but because it couldn't see the direction, it rushed over according to its original trajectory. It was too easy to deal with an opponent like this who could easily predict the trajectory. Murong Jue was quite light. He jumped up, stepped on the kobold's shoulder, and rushed right and left towards the heads of the other two monster guests.

The blood-stained sword quickly absorbed the blood of the strange monster, exuding a strong evil aura. System reminders kept ringing in Murong Jue's ears.

[Kill the strange guest, experience +100, gold coins +500]

[Sanity value reduced -5]

[Kill the strange guest, experience +200, gold coin +1000]

[Sanity value reduced -5]

...

Every time he kills a weirdo, Murong Jue's sanity will continue to decrease, not because of the impact of the picture, but because of the impact of the blade in his hand, which is a purple-level weird weapon, and it is also a growth weapon. The lower the sanity of the wielder, the more damage it inflicts.

Except for Murong Jue, the other players were not idle either. They used all kinds of martial arts and used the props they obtained to attack these monster guests who treated them as a buffet.

The last time I saw such a fierce fighting scene was in a copy of Paper Towns, but the factory in Paper Towns was bigger than the Scarlet Castle because there were more people and the paper people had the ability to control. The fight that time was actually bigger than the one in Scarlet Castle. Bloody Castle is a bit more intense.

The two sides were fighting and escaping, but this side was locked up in a small castle. The fighting was extremely destructive. Blood and meat were scattered everywhere, and the food on the players' tables was ruined.

Tan Gui silently pulled Mo Chen away from the battlefield, unwilling to get involved in the fight between the two sides.

The last time he destroyed the paperweight, it was because the paperweight was deceitful and had huge problems. But the Scarlet Castle copy is different, because according to the food chain, humans themselves are food for these weird-looking guys, and the successful resistance of the players does not mean that the mission copy will end.

The main mission given by the system needs to be studied carefully. After all, Count Lance, who organized this banquet, is still watching the show. If he uses his special move now, Count Lance might become the man behind the cicada in the story. The oriole.

Of course, another reason is that Tan Gui is afraid of affecting other players. After all, the gods he invited were too destructive. Last time, he specifically eliminated other players before taking action. The gods directly destroyed the entire paperweight and even destroyed it. I accidentally killed a few unlucky and weird tourists who got too close.

If you use the wishing bottle and accidentally send other players away, it would be a serious sin and the impact would be really bad.

Not all guests are as weak as kobolds, and not all players are as strong as Murong Jue. Those players whose combat effectiveness was really not strong were soon at a disadvantage. Some fled in embarrassment and simply gave up attacking. They only chose passive defense, hoping that those powerful players would win and save them.