Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (12) |

"Why is the first one missing from the list?" The audience who paid attention to District 11 was very disappointed. After all, a face like that is really rare, not to mention that it was the number one magical existence in the Infinite World game a few days ago that attracted people all over the federation.

Whether it is games, live broadcasts, sports, or any competition, the first place is always the natural focus.

But what disappoints them is that Infinite Games does not violate its own rules just because the audience wants to watch what they want. After talking about going upstairs, the live broadcast screen can only stay on the first floor.

The camera follows the anchors who signed the contract. Those players just want to hug their legs and are not willing to go to the sixth floor to die. The scene on the sixth floor is so terrifying. Even if the first one can escape unscathed, they may not be saved.

The sky screen randomly switches lenses, and occasionally cuts to very thrilling and thrilling scenes. This kind of real live broadcast is far better than those horror blockbusters. The horror and weirdness quickly dilute the entertainment nature of these scenes for the audience.

Especially when some people broke the news about dead players with the official approval, most people suddenly turned from watching the excitement to fear. The ghosts and monsters in the dungeon were so terrifying that some people had a bad heart. , carelessly flicking through a few scenes can give you a heart attack.

#ENDLIMITED GAME DEATH#

#Infinite Game Monster#

#Are there really ghosts in the world#

All topics were dominated by the game Infinite Soul. Many people jumped out and said that people they knew died in the game. They were eaten just now on the screen and died in a terrible posture in reality. The pixels can be called The high-definition video spread quickly on the Internet, but several videos that should have been characterized as bloody and violent were not deleted.

Compared with this picture, the canopies above District 11 are even more terrifying, with people quarreling under every topic.

What's going on with those people in Jianlai? They are such wastes. They are all old players who have been selected. They are of no use at all. If it were me, I would definitely not be so bad.

The hollow waste is finished. I just received the visitor mark and was selected to be the next reserve. I don't want to die.

Protein hollow waste, I have a good life and was selected, I did nothing wrong, why should I be selected? Why can't those people work harder? If they don't die, we won't have to go in and there won't be more people. die

The breeze blows through the protein. Are you sick? It seems like who wants to be selected. Those players who are selected are also very innocent.

There were rounds of quarrels online, and there were millions of players there. Even if the probability of passing the level was 99, there would still be 10,000 people who died. Not to mention the difficulty in the game was very high, which meant that death was far away. It's more than that.

In fact, even if there is no infinite game, people are dying every second in the world. The total population of the Federation exceeds 10 billion, and about 300,000 people die in a day. Based on the number of seven days in the game, 2.1 million people die every week.

There are only 1 million players. Even if they all die, it will not be able to equal the natural death toll in the world. However, the sense of oppression from high altitude is different, and the natural death from old age, illness and death, and being chased by monsters , dying tragically is completely different.