Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (17) |

"Thank you for your hard work." Tan Gui poured a whole bottle of strawberry-flavored ghost milk for the ghost baby, and then directly put the latter in the pet home to rest and digest.

He still held Mo Chen's hand, and the two of them sat down on the big bed filled with dolls in the room. Tangui asked in a gentle voice, "Did the mess down there just now scare you?"

The latter shook his head obediently: "No."

He looked at Tan Gui intently and said in a sweet voice, "I feel safe around you and don't feel scary."

In fact, he was not afraid, but those weirdos were afraid of him. If Mo Chen takes action, it will not be a big deal to solve the problem of these guests, but he is now in the Scarlet Castle instance, using an identity that is not his own. He has to be Miss Lilith every day. Of course, it is not easy to openly communicate with his father Lan. Earl Si confronted him.

If he goes too far, he will be kicked out of this dungeon immediately. Even if he forces himself to stay, he will show his ugly face in front of Tan Gui. Mo Chen definitely doesn't want him to become so handsome when his lover is as handsome as a god. As scary and ferocious as the devil in hell.

Tan Gui changed his happy demeanor from the past few days and sighed somewhat melancholy: "My father-in-law just looked at me in a very unkind way, as if he wanted to eat me."

He also knows that if he speaks out at an inappropriate time, he will offend his father-in-law, but he is a principled person. As a system-proven ambassador of love and peace, it is impossible to ignore such a bad situation and let his black-hearted father-in-law stir up trouble. Stirring up the rain. Some people help relatives rather than take care of relatives, but Tan Gui feels that sometimes it is better to help relatives rather than take care of relatives.

"Did I put you in the middle, do you blame me?" After witnessing the power of God's Descendant, Tan Gui is not worried about this dungeon. After all, the main plot of this dungeon has no decryption requirements. He only needs to survive for 10 days. , you can successfully pass the test.

Not to mention that Tan Gui's attributes were high enough. Even if he didn't have an easy-to-use attack weapon like the white-haired man, he wouldn't be seriously injured. And he also has a helper, who can let the ghost baby help control these guests, and then he can finish the damage one by one.

If that didn't work, he would have no choice but to ask his enemies to physically disappear and fundamentally solve the dungeon problem. It's just that he doesn't have enough gold coins left. If he dispatches the gods this time, he won't have the chance to invite the gods when he encounters a more difficult dungeon next time.

Moreover, the upper limit of the sanity value will be lowered once the god descends, so unless it is a last resort in the dungeon, Tan Gui actually does not want to use this kind of killer weapon frequently.

"How could I blame you?" Mo Chen held Tan Gui's arm and mercilessly chose to stab the black-hearted old father in the back, but he said it in a high-sounding way, "I will always stand on the side of love and justice. The direction is the direction of love and justice!"

Tan Gui looked at his wife. Her eyes were sparkling, just like the stars in the sky he saw when he was a child at his grandmother's house in the countryside. They were clear, bright and bright. He couldn't help but kissed his beloved wife's eyes: "You are so kind. ."

His wife is not only beautiful, but also kind-hearted. Such a beautiful and kind-hearted wife must be right!

The fight with the monster guests subsided, and tonight's level was over. That night, the guest rooms on the second floor were quiet, and no one came out to take risks again.