Arc 8 | Mahkota Hospital (21) |

Obviously, the evil witch who trapped "Girl Rapunzel" did not realize that he was in a dream. He first walked around the tower to make sure that everything in the environment was normal and that Tan Gui was not hiding any outsiders. He held out a lot of gifts with a smile.

A bouquet of flowers still stained with dew was placed in the vase, "This is the spring flower I picked for you." It was indeed spring, with nearly hundreds of pink and white peach blossoms, cherry blossoms, and apricot blossoms dotted on the flower branches. Crowded with large vases half as tall as a man.

A large handful of pine nuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts are piled on the table, like a squirrel's reserve for the winter. The carefully selected fruits are piled high, "This is the fruit I harvested for you from autumn." These fruits have been fried. It is made and the shell is specially opened, exuding a rich nutty aroma.

A bunch of fireflies were installed in a unique glass lamp and hung on the bedside. "This is a firefly captured for you in the summer." The fireflies flickered, and the lamp was also wrapped with light green branches and leaves, and the green leaves were dotted with dots. Snow-white jasmine has a pleasant fragrance.

The last one needs no introduction at all. The "Witch" slapped her hands, and the winter snowman jumped down from the window sill. Its eyes were two black buttons, its nose was a frozen hard carrot, and it was holding a handful in its hand. Once the big broom comes to life, it can start cleaning the high platform diligently.

"It can help you with your work when I'm not around." As a very powerful evil witch, it is extremely easy to use magic to drive ice and snow.

And once he comes, the snowman can be replaced by another one, and there is no need to worry about what "Rapunzel Girl" will think of the accompanying snowman.

The witch is very considerate, but not very considerate. He is so domineering and unwilling to give any extra love or attention to others.

Faced with such a scene, Tan Gui did not directly break Mo Chen's dream. He looked at the witch's swollen breasts and thought of the beautiful Miss Lilith in the castle.

The handsome young man took the initiative to reach for the other party's loose robe, and as expected, he successfully took out two large, round white buns.

The evil witch, no, it should be said that the wizard immediately took the opportunity to pounce on him. He showed a chilling smile, "Okay, now that you have discovered the truth, I won't hide it from you. Talking about Lettuce, I am actually not a godmother. I am a wizard, and now that you have discovered my identity, you will never leave this tower again in your life."

That's right, he is not a kind witch at all. He just doesn't want Tan Lettuce to leave the tower. He just wants to trap the other party in his own territory, unable to contact anyone except himself. He can only wait for him obediently and let him Do whatever you want.

Faced with the wizard's unreasonable troubles, the kind-hearted and just Tan Yucao chose to dedicate himself to bring the evil wizard to justice. He stirred up the evil wizard again and again, and finally made the other party's face and eyes red, with tears in his eyes. His whole body was soft and he pitifully admitted his fault.

Tan Gui sighed and kissed away the tears that the other party wanted to shed. "Okay, the delay has been long enough. Great wizard, you have the greatest magical power. You can feel where the dream is. Where is the dream world?"

Although he was a little reluctant, the wizard who learned the lesson still pointed the direction of the devil to Brave Lettuce, "It's the seventh dream bubble on the far right."