157

The roots of his ears were hot and hot, Gu Cong stiffened his back, stared straight at Xi Ye, suddenly understood his recent abnormality in an instant.

It doesn't matter what others think of him.

He really only cared about his own image in Xi Ye's eyes.

He hopes that in Xi Ye's eyes, he is mature, stable, trustworthy, dependable, and able to accompany the other party to escape from the established plot.

So much so that facing Shen Qingshu, the Bai Yueguang in the original book, he would even secretly compare himself with the other party, and when he heard Xi Ye say that the agreement was void, he was secretly very happy.

...

envy.

Taste.

It turns out that these kinds of strangeness are not just out of pity?

The ears to the back of the neck are as red as cooked shrimps, but the brain is running calmly and thinking, rationally analyzing himself. Before waiting for a long time for the other party to respond, Xi Ye mistakenly thought that he was too abrupt and scared the children. He was about to smooth things over, but Gu Cong grabbed his hand:

"Go out and talk."

The door opened and closed, and the night wind rushed in. Ma Shitou, who was covered by the sound-proof barrier, seemed to feel something. He tightened the quilt in his sleep and turned over.

Before shrinking the ground into an inch, teleporting to Majia Village in a few steps, Xi Ye was afraid of losing Gu Cong, so he kept holding Gu Cong.

But this time it was a little different. The boy no longer passively endured it, let alone a gentleman to hold his wrist, but tightly, holding his fingers.

The moonlight was bright and clear, Xi Ye let the other party pull him, twist and turn, and finally stopped by a shallow stream.

--Gu Cong originally planned to take Xi Ye to the small courtyard where they lived before, which was the most remote corner of the whole village, but when he passed by, he realized that there was a light inside, which must have been lent to others by the village chief.

Therefore, the creek that is often used for washing clothes during the day has become a new choice.

After making sure no one would bother each other again, Gu Cong slammed on the brakes, stopped, and turned around: "You like me?"

This time the stop was really urgent, thanks to Xi Ye's strong enough control over the body, he didn't crash into the opponent's arms directly, the kiss was close, Xi Ye didn't have anything to hide, and said generously: "Yeah."

In the past, Gu Cong always played straight balls, so he confessed to him first, and changed it once in a while, but it was not fun.

However, upon hearing this affirmative answer, the young man still didn't see joy on his face, he seemed to be struggling with how to speak next, and frowned slightly.

1101 who is quietly eating sugar: It's over, will the car roll over?

How is this like the prelude to refusing to confess on TV?

"Scared you?" Gu Cong guessed that Gu Cong, who had just grown up, hadn't determined his sexual orientation yet, Xi Ye tentatively raised his eyebrows, "Huh?"

The slightly rising ending sound, more or less, showed a sense of urging, as if making up his mind, Gu Cong opened his mouth, and for the first time in front of Xi Ye, he showed a questioning aggressiveness: "Is it really me you like?"