33

In the eyes of 1101, Gu Cong is considered an acquaintance, since the other party knew that the host was filming the video and came over, it should mean that he didn't mind the voice appearing on camera.

So it was lazy and didn't delete the other party's audio track, otherwise it would not only make Xi Ye's "talking to himself" strange, but also affect the coherence of the "plot".

Xiaoxiao only has one device at home, but the 1101 comes with a 360-degree surveillance camera with no dead angles, so whatever lens you want, you won't be short of material.

Because of this, this video with greatly improved quality has gained far more views than before.

With the influx of new viewers, some discordant barrages also jumped out:

[High energy warning. 】

[UP Lord, this voice...]

[The sudden opening startled me. 】

After staying with Gu Cong for a long time, 1101 almost forgot that the voice of its own host is ugly to ordinary people, but based on its understanding of Xi Ye, no matter how hated it is, the other party will definitely disdain to fake it.

However, when the camera cut back to Xi Ye's hands, these arguments gradually disappeared. The young man's bones are very beautiful, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he is the best.

【gauze? injured? 】

[Yesterday's feed seems to say that it was accidentally cut. 】

【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 】

[Is the nickname Fanfan? Full of contrasts and cute! 】

[Who is cool? I'm so excited! This pear cuts so crispy! 】

From the beginning to the end, apart from the dialogue with Gu Cong, Xi Ye only read the introduction "sounds stupid" at the beginning of the video, but it is such a short few dozen words, which made the audience who are relatively familiar with the trumpet feel a little unusual.

【tonight? Did you eat together last night too? 】

[This is the first time an outsider appears in Fanfan's video. 】

[It is also the first time that Fanfan has spoken so much. 】

[The voice sounds like a handsome guy. 】

[Guide at 6 minutes and 38 seconds, I am drooling, I am so greedy, I also want to eat rice made by rice! 】

In all fairness, Xi Ye's craftsmanship is almost the same as that of the trumpet at first glance, and they are always the same, after all, they are the same person.

But with Gu Cong as a supportive diner, the color and fragrance that were originally out of reach through the screen suddenly felt real and extremely vivid.

Especially when Gu Cong was standing behind the device at that time, the clean chewing sound was so clear that it couldn't be clearer. With the zoomed-in camera, he was instantly immersed in the scene.

【Ahhh! When I have money, I must buy a mobile phone that can smell. 】

[I just finished dinner and I'm hungry again. 】

[There is no pot in the dormitory, so I can only eat pears. 】

Logically speaking, on the premise that 1101 does not interfere with cheating, the popularity of a cooking video that lasts more than five minutes should stop here. Unexpectedly, the protagonist Gong Guanchen didn't know where he made a mistake. Half an hour after the live broadcast ended, he took the initiative to put Xi Ye's new video into the public favorites.