130

If you want to control the public opinion that is beneficial to your own side within a moderate range, of course you must operate behind the scenes.

The test results of 1101 were the same, except for the unresolved sleeping beauty syndrome, Xi Ye's body was still healthy, and all the residues of illegal drugs had been metabolized. Therefore, there was no direct evidence for Xi Tianhua to be imprisoned overnight.

"Even if it's just a simple kidnapping, it's enough for him to drink a pot." With two minds, Anna sat on the sofa a little far away without raising her head. "Of course your life is the most important thing."

What's more, with the eyes of countless netizens watching, even if the federal government digs three feet, it still has to dig out the evidence destroyed by Xi Tianhua and Xi Haiguo.

With an absolutely disparate balance of power, any ordinary citizen cannot stand the scrutiny of the state apparatus.

Consciously sitting by the hospital bed, Gu Cong raised his hand and handed Xi Ye a sliced ​​apple.

"What are you going to say when the police come to inquire?" With the entire public relations department behind her, Anna thought of everything, "After all, we did set those two scumbags into a trap."

Xi Ye has not been imprisoned for a long time, and this matter must not be hidden from the authorities.

He regained his freedom but did not show his face to the police for a long time. Although there is no doubt about the crime, if some media find out, they will probably add fuel to the story.

Reversed and reversed, stories with twists and turns have always been the most popular.

"Sleeping Beauty," the apple was inserted into the tip of the knife, but the knife was not given to him. Xi Ye opened his mouth, took Gu Cong's hand, and bit his mouth a little, "After I escaped from the warehouse in the shape of a beast, I ran to my boyfriend's house for help from my memory, and then I was in a coma. There were rumors in the middle, but Xi Tianhua and Xi Haiguo just didn't believe it. Is there any problem?"

Boy friend.

The three understatement words finally made Anna look up from her work briefly.

How should I put it, even though she had already prepared herself mentally, when this word came out of Xi Ye's mouth, it sounded awkward no matter how it sounded.

Especially in Anna's impression, after graduation, the other party is no different from a work machine, occasionally smiling, but also for the sake of business, polite but alienated.

Anna has never seen such a cute appearance leaning on the hospital bed and being fed obediently, with slightly puffed cheeks.

Also, when did this person eat a snack in addition to a meal? Even if it's just fruit.

There is an overly lively system in Consciousness Sea, Xi Ye easily read the complaints in Anna's eyes, and deliberately blinked his eyelashes which are lighter than ordinary people: "You can't just tell the police that you are a bed partner."

"cough!"

Anna, who was always known in the industry for being calm and decisive, didn't hold back, and choked heavily.

The main reason is that Xi Ye's whole body looks like it is made of snow. Although his facial features are beautiful, they are suppressed by his hair, color and complexion.

Not to mention Gu Cong next to him who was focused on cutting another small piece of new apple. The other party was still gentle, with a smile on the corner of his eyes and brows. For no reason, Anna felt a chill climbing up her back, as if she had strayed into the territory of a large beast. She was afraid that if she blinked again, Gu Cong would stab her boss in the neck.