35

Seeing that the opponent's hand was about to enter the mirror, Xi Ye raised his arm and gently blocked it: "It will be photographed."

Gu Cong in this world can be said to have nothing to do with the plot at all. Considering that in the previous world, the other party was injured one after another, and he was accidentally attacked by the protagonist, he wanted Gu Cong to be a safe background board like the original work.

Having seen the other party's contribution just now, Gu Cong raised an eyebrow: "It's already been photographed."

"Only the voice, just post-processing." It's not surprising that the other party will find his account, Xi Ye said lightly, "If you don't mind, you can just delete it."

True Late Stage 1101: Hello! You haven't mentioned this request to me before, have you?

"I don't mind." Hearing that the young man wanted to delete the video he liked and saved, Gu Cong felt even more depressed.

It was a bit tiring to keep raising his arms, Xi Ye lowered his hands, looked into the light brown eyes of the other party, which was completely different from the memory, and said calmly, "There are many people who hate me."

On the Internet, in reality.

Gu Cong is also a school girl from a well-known university. He frequently appears on camera, so he will definitely fall off the horse faster than him. If he can make 1101 avoid this situation as much as possible, Xi Ye still doesn't want to deceive the other party and take advantage of the other party's kindness.

--You can tell by looking at it, you are a coquettish, picky ghost.

Although I really wanted to say that, but when I really opened my mouth, Gu Cong paused every word: "I, no, mind, mind."

He spoke very slowly, as if he was afraid that Xi Ye would not understand.

"What does it have to do with me that others hate you and like you?" Gu Cong probably figured out the reason why the other party alienated him, his face was still stinky, but his tone was much more relaxed: "This... how to do it?"

After carefully staring at the other party for two seconds, Xi Ye took a step back a little bit to give up the position in front of the chopping board: "Wash your hands first."

"Shrimps are placed on the wider side of the pork, and the back of the knife is hammered."

When this video was released, many of Xi Ye's old fans discovered that they only took pictures of their own "fans", but another pair of hands appeared in the camera.

[Wow, helping out as a coolie, what a fairy roommate. 】

【Let me come! If I can eat rice-cooked dishes, I am also willing to go to Hammer Shrimp! Hammer a hundred! 】

[I'm bold, let me say first... the difference in body shape is a bit easy. 】

【Hibiscus meat? The name sounds nice. 】

【Arrangement is also like a flower. 】

[Drool drooling, I'm hungry. 】

Forty prawns and a plate of meat ended up in Gu Cong's stomach. The fan-shaped meat was scalded with boiling water first, then picked up in two or three seconds, then put into a colander, and the boiling oil was poured patiently over and over again on the meat until it was cooked. Mixed with soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken broth, boiled, poured the juice, and melted the dice-sized lard at the tip of each "petal" that served as the "stamen".

Chi la la--

The aroma permeates.

Gu Cong directly killed half the pot of rice.