21

Gu Cong's lips were very hot.

The trumpet of this world is an actor, and Xi Ye has many clips about kissing scenes in his mind. He should have rich experience and be able to handle it with ease, but right now he can't use any of them, and he even forgot to push people away.

Living in the same ward, the young man's breath was filled with the same style of mint as him, the touch of superficial water, clean, hot, and the helplessness after the delay in getting a response, made people unable to arouse any disgust.

"beard."

The hand that wanted to break free moved and then stopped. Xi Ye raised his eyes and signaled the other party to back away with his eyes. He wanted to say that this was a misunderstanding, but when he uttered it, he complained vaguely: "It's so hard."

The young man is in good health, and he has not been in the mood to take care of it these two days. There are indeed some hard stubbles on his chin. Gu Cong, who was obviously disgusted, was happy. When the young man uttered his voice, he had not completely retreated. His lips were pressed against his lips. No matter how cold it was, he could be rubbed warm.

Washing and shaving at the fastest speed in his life, the young man came out of the bathroom with slightly wet forehead, sat down on the edge of the bed, raised his head, closed his eyes, and put on a kiss-seeking pose.

--Too good at acting like a baby.

Xi Ye thought.

How can there be such a spoiled person in the world?

He obviously didn't intend to have any ties with anyone in any world, but at this moment he raised his hand in a mysterious way, and touched the other's lips with his index finger.

It was at this time that Zhou Ming entered the door.

He had already tacitly agreed that the two of them had slept together, he cleared his throat, and turned around indifferently: "Do you need me to avoid it?"

1101 was dumbfounded.

If it appears a few minutes later, it has no doubt that its host will really kiss it, leaving it a mosaic in privacy mode.

"No need." Ignoring the system with disordered data in the Consciousness Sea, Xi Ye withdrew his hands and said calmly: "I happen to have something to talk to you about."

Gu Cong next to him was different, red from the tip of his ears to the back of his neck, but his eyes didn't evade, and he didn't want to avoid it. Instead, he held Xi Ye's hand again, and stroked the small mole on the outside of the young man's middle finger like touching a baby.

Zhou Ming, who was critically attacked as soon as he turned his head: ...

Tsk, when you are young, you are tired and crooked.

"Talk about it, I don't care about dating, anyway, your fans know that you like men." What's more, there are still so many professional CP fans.

After the photos of Xi Ye's dinner party leaked out, related super chats were really sluggish for a while, but as a passer-by photographed Gu Cong getting off the ambulance with Xi Ye and entering the hospital from a distance, most CP fans cheered up again. Even Gu Cong's fans turned off because they "believe in the Lord's vision".

The two parties, Wei Fan and CP Fan, who have always been in a hurry, have reached a strange harmony under this special situation, and they are unanimous to the outside world.

Xi Ye, who had been lying in the hospital bed for a few days, did not expect that public opinion would improve due to his illness and hospitalization. According to past experience, even if he fainted in public and vomited blood, he would be labeled as green tea, which he deserved.