126

It was sweeter than expected.

Maybe he is used to being a superior person, the young man looks slender and fragile, but the kiss is extremely strong, Gu Cong has no experience at all, and because of his mistake, he lost the opportunity, so he had to let the softness, which is lower than his own body temperature, slowly sweep over the palate, like a mark, frivolous and presumptuous.

Breathing alternately, Gu Cong suddenly felt a little jealous.

Who taught Xi Ye? Taught the other party how to kiss with ease?

Tentatively, the hand that was originally clasped on the edge of the shoe cabinet gradually loosened, a little bit, along the casual style of pure white trousers, upwards, and circled the flexible waist wrapped in the shirt.

Xi Ye should have felt it, but he didn't pay attention, until the muscular arm was getting tighter and tighter, almost strangling his waist, the white-haired young man shook his black eyelashes, opened his eyes, and bit the man's lip as if in revenge or warning.

In the relatively dim light, his pupils shrunk like a cat, and large expanses of emerald color spread out, still exquisite, but no longer inorganic and cold, like gems soaked in water.

"Xi Ye." His voice was deep and unbearably hoarse. For no reason, Gu Cong suddenly wanted to call the young man's name. At the moment when the other party looked at him lazily, he wrapped his arms around the young man's hand and pressed down, and kissed the lips that were stained with water again.

Boom.

Subconsciously, Xi Ye put his empty hands on the shoe cabinet to stabilize his figure.

However, just like two armies fighting, just a momentary mistake is enough to make the offense and defense alternate. Gu Cong's learning ability has always been very strong, and he is mainly anti-customer.

In the end, it was Xi Ye, who had less exercise on weekdays, who was defeated first and stepped back, but was bound by arms like iron pincers. He could only bite the other's lips threateningly, and ended the too long kiss with a faint smell of rust.

The sensor light in the entrance was always on, and Gu Cong's vision could clearly depict the reddened eye ends of the young man, pitiful and cute, as if he had cried.

Following instinct, he raised his hand and touched that small patch of alluring crimson color.

Of course there were no water marks as expected, Gu Cong felt a tinge of disappointment for no reason, but Xi Ye seemed to see through his thoughts, squinted his eyes, raised his hand, and slapped off his index finger that was rubbing back and forth.

However, the proud cat forgot about his weak legs due to lack of oxygen. As soon as the hand holding the shoe cabinet left, it immediately leaned forward uncontrollably and fell into his arms.

...

Gu Cong laughed lowly and happily.

Buried his whole face into the other's shoulder, Xi Ye's nose hurt a little from being bumped, and felt the man's chest vibrate slightly, he struggled slightly annoyed, and wanted to get up, but Gu Cong pressed the back of his neck as if to comfort him, and kissed the tip of his ear.

Rather unpromising, Xi Ye calmed down.

Facing Gu Cong, he is always easy to be satisfied, easy to please, chasing excitement, and yearning for warmth.

It just so happened that someone didn't intend to take the route of tenderness this time.

The superficial kiss gradually turned into a light bite with moderate strength, and the tooth marks were printed on the tip of the ear, which was as sensitive as a cat, and the red mark faded away.