128

Angry and funny, Gu Cong took a deep breath and calmed down. The moment he bent his knees, he picked up a kitten that wanted to run away:

"Didn't Xi always forget that I also have a beast shape?"

The silver-white cat, who thought it was safe, froze.

Immediately afterwards, he changed from the arrogance and provocation a few seconds ago, shook his soft ears, made full use of his extra sweet facial features after transformation, and rubbed the back of the man's fingers affectionately, and the pompom-like tail stretched out, wrapping around the opponent's arm like a vine.

--Although he subconsciously felt that Gu Cong couldn't do such a beastly thing, but as an excellent prospective boyfriend, he was able to bend and stretch, and when he was about to overturn, of course he had to coax someone.

What's more, after so many days of adaptation, he no longer minds his petite and harmless animal shape so much.

Being acted like a baby by a cat who has always been cold and not in a sleepy state, even if it is not flattering, is enough to make people happy.

The thin lips tried to stretch into a straight line, but they didn't. Gu Cong lifted up the silver-white cat's front paws, put the tip of his nose against the opponent's little head, and sucked hard.

Xi Ye, who can barely be reached by standing on tiptoe: This is too much.

"Okay, I'll listen to the boss," Gu Cong put it away just a second before the silver-white cat was about to bloom at the tip of its claws. With a little effort, the little white dumpling flew up and fell into his arms, "Let's go, go eat."

The sky was spinning, the cheek was pressed against a piece of soft and hard warmth, realizing what it was, Xi Ye raised the tips of his ears, and pushed the other's naked chest with the paw pad:

Get dressed!

How do you go to the kitchen like this?

"I want to change clothes, but who told Mr. Xi to be too enthusiastic." Showing off, Gu Cong tilted his head slightly, revealing a series of reddish hickey marks on the side of his neck, "Evidence, huh?"

In the next moment, the small piece of skin under his collarbone that was close to the heart and had a birthmark was suddenly itchy and painful, and it was imprinted with a shining cat tooth mark.

Flicking his tail, Xi Ye was confident: I did it, how about it?

However, this position is indeed a bit sensitive, and it is quite majestic. He immediately stepped on Gu Cong's arm, jumped onto Gu Cong's shoulder, stood firm, and then patted the man's back with his drooping tail, urging him.

hurry up.

I'm hungry.

Such a cute kitten, what else can I do besides pampering it? Opening the cabinet door again, Gu Cong took out his pajamas, and lightly tugged on the cuff of his shirt. The white balls on his shoulders cooperated with his paws, and let go of the trampled piece of fabric little by little.

There were only three simple buttons for the pajamas, and they were fastened casually. Gu Cong asked casually, "Why did you wake up so early today?"

According to the rules he has explored in the past month, in a comfortable and safe environment, the other party must sleep for at least 24 hours.

Xi Ye: Good question.

The Sleeping Beauty who was awakened by the prince's kiss was something he didn't want to admit at all.