102

A layman watching the excitement, an insider watching the doorway, just looking at the posture of getting on the horse is enough to prove that Xi Ye is not a novice.

Recovering from the momentary astonishment, Lu Jin took a peek at the general's face: his brows and eyes were calm, and everything was as usual, as if the other party had known that Mr. Xi had hidden such a trick for a long time.

On the other hand, the third prince's expression was no longer the leisurely and calm expression he had at the beginning, the smirk on the corner of his mouth almost faltered, and his gaze was right and wrong, only he missed the end in person.

What everyone in the stands was thinking, except for Gu Cong, Xi Ye had no time to care about. This body has not received special training, and it can achieve the effect just now. It all depends on his precise and complete control of every muscle. For example, even though the horse is calm now, his palms have been rubbed red by the reins.

A group of young boys and girls who had just grown up next to them were also curiously looking at this new opponent. Several of them got the hint from the third prince early on and deliberately selected the horse last, leaving the one with the most temper. However, they did not expect that the young man did not climb up in a funny way, and was not thrown off in embarrassment.

On the contrary, he won a few surprised praises from the outside.

1101 was also puzzled: "Why did you blew yourself up at this time?"

Just now Khan has been pretending to be deaf and dumb by sitting a little farther away, but if Gu Cong really gets angry, the other party will definitely stand up and make trouble, and push everything to the joke of the junior.

Now, without a bit of foreshadowing, it is really not a good occasion to get lost.

【How can my people be bullied casually? 】 Without thinking, Xi Ye replied.

Since the third prince wanted to see the jokes of Gu Cong, the general's mansion, and even the entire Yan Dynasty, he asked the other party to look carefully and see who was the idiot.

Today's competition is about fast horses. There are more than ten tracks with the same obstacles. Whoever reaches the finish line first will win.

The more straightforward the rules are, the more it is out of luck. The flag was waved down, and the dust was flying. The red-robed youth beside Xi Ye rushed out first, and the rest followed closely behind.

A few seconds later, the only white "cloud" on the field was left at the end.

Lu Jin, who was about to raise his eyebrows and exhale, felt his heart tightening in an instant: This, this, this... Can Mr. Xi know how to ride a horse? Don't just practice a pleasing flower shelf, if you fall off, it's no joke.

Fortunately, after a few breaths, it seemed that he had finally found a rhythm that suited him. The speed of the young man gradually increased, and it was getting faster and faster, like a gust of wind sweeping through winter, surpassing one opponent after another.

His blue hair fluttered, revealing the young man's unobstructed and beautiful face. His movements were still graceful, and with a slight lift and pull of the rein, the horse obediently soared into the air, crossed obstacles, and then landed firmly.

Take it easy.

With ease.

The moment he passed by the young man, these two words popped into the head of the red-robed young man who had learned some Chinese, as if he saw a wild flower with thorns in the bushes.