82

Reassuringly, Gu Cong kissed Xi Ye's lips.

The little emperor's hand was injured, and his heart ached so much, he didn't care whether anyone was watching, so he simply hugged him horizontally and walked quickly into the room.

Prepared for the worst situation early on, in addition to weapons and silver, a change of clothes, medicine was also prepared in the room. After being cut by the bowstring, he clenched tightly several times, but the blood did not stop completely. Gu Cong dipped a clean handkerchief in wine, and gently said, "It may hurt a little, Your Majesty bear with it."

In other words, he was actually ready for the little emperor to bite his shoulder in pain, but the other party was extremely quiet, just clinging to him, clinging to him, as if he wanted to hide the whole person in his arms.

Big blobs of blood smeared on the pure white veil, and then they were thrown into the water basin, gradually forming circles of reddish ripples. When Xi Ye was clean from head to toe, after applying medicine, and tied gauze, Gu Cong's forehead also broke out a thin layer of sweat.

"Your Majesty, go and get rid of all these dirty things." His sleeves were held tightly by someone, worried that the wound would ooze blood again, so he patiently asked, "Don't your Majesty love cleanliness the most?"

The hand wrapped in gauze refused to let go.

Because it was necessary to ensure that this place was inconspicuous as a hiding place, except for the imperial guards, there were no palace servants nearby, and naturally no one could come to help.

Gu Cong had no choice but to bend down following the little emperor's strength, and kissed him: "Come back soon, open the door, and let His Majesty supervise the work, how about it?"

Xi Ye still opened his eyes and shook his head.

The stained robes were taken off and piled up on the ground at the end of the bed. He seemed sure that the man would not hurt him. He used both hands and feet to wrap around him like a snake, absorbing the most comfortable temperature at the moment.

The heartbeat, smell, and even breathing that belonged to Gu Cong seemed to be a good medicine, which suppressed the severe pain surging in his brain.

Xi Ye still felt that it was not enough.

In the past, he still had some scruples. After all, this body is inherently weak and younger than the previous two worlds, so he might not be able to bear it.

But now, he was injured, and with Gu Cong's character, it was equivalent to holding a gold medal to avoid death. Greedy and willful, Xi Ye completely regarded the man as an honest and big pillow, and kissed the place he was satisfied with from time to time.

He swears that he has absolutely no wishful thinking, because of the pain of approaching the point of death.

Until his wrist was held down, he sank deeply into the bedding below.

Xi Ye woke up for a moment: "I'm hurt."

"I know." Pulling off the belt with one hand, Gu Cong took advantage of the situation and tied the little emperor's right wrist to the head of the bed, neither tight nor loose: "That's why you can't let His Majesty move around."

"Wait, Your Majesty can do whatever he wants."

"This injury will never get worse."

The knot is indeed a good knot, the material is soft and does not cause pain, but it effectively restrains the varicose fingers. Until the end, the gauze wrapped in medicine did not turn red.

It Turns out that I am Beautiful and Miserable [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें