24

How things developed to the present point, Xi Ye can't remember clearly.

Knowing that he likes to be clean, Gu Cong cleaned himself up before he came back, it was refreshing and smelled like a big uncut lemon.

...It's like kissing.

The ambiguity is most likely to be ambiguous in the dimness that seems to be bright but not clear, and all the backlog of exhaustion and irritability rushes in. Xi Ye is very clear about what he is doing, and he really wants to indulge for a while.

But unfortunately, the moment he bit Gu Cong's shoulder, the black-haired youth lightly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The fingertips that were clinging tightly to him were suddenly released, and Gu Cong, who was half kneeling beside the sofa, was thrown into his arms, and his back hit the coffee table, making a thud.

The neckline of the T-shirt was torn in a mess, and there was still a shallow, wet tooth mark on the shoulder. Gu Cong instinctively caught the young man who was limp in his arms, and asked at a loss, "Mr. Xi?"

What answered him was the steady and regular breathing of the other party.

Are my skills that bad? Still too unattractive? Or are you really tired from filming recently?

Sitting blankly on the ground and doubting his life for a few minutes, Gu Cong raised his hand, stroked the young man's soft hair, adjusted his posture resignedly, and picked him up.

The standard princess hug, if Xi Ye was awake, he would definitely not like it, but now that he is sleeping soundly, he can only lean on Gu Cong's chest honestly and let the other party play around.

When changing Xi Ye's pajamas, no matter how self-controlled Gu Cong was, he couldn't hold back his glances. After living together, he kissed and hugged him a lot. Of course, he could feel that Xi Ye had lost weight. According to Manager Zhou, because of skin problems, the other party always had to put on a darker foundation every time he was filming, and frequently applied sunscreen.

However, despite this, the young man still had a few faint sunburns on his body, and what was more conspicuous was the fingerprints on his right wrist left on the other's waist.

Bright red, contrasting with snow white.

Like a mark, it satisfies his possessive desire very well, but it also makes Gu Cong a little bit annoyed and guilty: Was he too aggressive just now?

He just didn't want to see Xi Ye get sick again.

"I don't hate you." After fastening the last button, Gu Cong wrapped the young man tightly into the quilt, "I like any kind of Xi Ye."

"Just a little angry."

"I'm angry that I didn't take good care of you."

The atmosphere of 1101, which was almost thrown into the small black room, did not dare to come out.

As far as the energy of the dry wood and fire before, it was really afraid that Gu Cong would not brake the brakes and wake Xi Ye up, or do something out of the ordinary while the latter was asleep.

But now it seems that Gu Cong has a stronger feeling for the host than desire.

Such as love, or cherish.

A night without dreams.

When he woke up again, Xi Ye was being held in someone's arms, the curtains were tightly drawn, and he couldn't tell what time it was outside. The arms around his waist were tightly bound, as if he was afraid that he would run away, so with a slight movement, he folded his arms and dragged him back.