06

The first feature film of "Let's Travel Together" aired on Thursday.

The appetite was whetted by a few live broadcasts, and the exclusive webcast platform "Goose TV" of "Together" was even a little bit stuck when it arrived at 6:00 p.m. in the imperial capital.

[I don't like this kind of punctuality. 】

【Ahhh! Brother Xue, I'm coming! 】

[Langyue cp rush! 】

[What kind of man do you want, Jiang Lingling and Wei Yan lock it up! I lost the key! 】

[Ninety minutes is so short. 】

As Xi Ye's manager, Zhou Ming got angry when he saw this show, but when he found out that Xi Ye's scenes were cut to a very short length, and he was not as old as a few younger generations in the circle, he couldn't help feeling a little bit uncomfortable.

When he first signed Xi Ye, Zhou Ming did a detailed back-tune of the other party. To be honest, as long as Xi Ye's experience of paying off his father's debt abroad at a young age was exposed, the current public opinion will be reversed.

But Xi Ye is stubborn and has a good face, so he refuses to take it and sell it badly.

In the eyes of outsiders, Xi Ye may be very beautiful. At the age of 27, he won the trophy that many people have spent their entire lives chasing after. The high-end endorsement received soft hands. In private, the other party has no connections or background, star? actor? No match for capital.

Fortunately, Xi Ye and their company have a bottom line. At most, they eat and drink with the capital, and add two young newcomers who have been favored recently to the drama.

Xue Minglang couldn't understand these things.

Being in the same circle, of course Zhou Ming knew each other. The lucky Ziwei Xing was chosen by the director right after graduating from film school to play the leading role in a low-budget literary film.

Unexpectedly, it happened that this low-budget literary film won the award back then, Xue Minglang became popular because of it, and later met Su Qingyue, and became a good brother and friend of the young master of the Su family.

Different people have different fates. At first, Zhou Ming thought that Xi Ye and Xue Minglang couldn't get together, but he didn't know why the former went crazy. He insisted on chasing Lao Shizi's illusory love, chasing Xue Minglang and treating Su Qingyue as a rival in love.

Now it's all right, both love and career have failed, how many times he said to distance himself from Xue Minglang, Xi Ye just refused to listen, and even signed the variety show contract of "Together" behind the company's back.

Turning off the phone sadly, Zhou Ming muttered, "I asked for it."

It's not that Xi Ye is the only entertainer under him, and he is rushing to die, what can others do?

However, when Zhou Ming contacted the public relations department in line with professional ethics to help Xi Ye remove the hacker hot search, he realized that the situation was not as bad as he thought.

Compared with the small details that are easy to be attacked, such as being cold-faced and suspected of playing big names, drinking regardless of occasion, the interaction between Xi Ye and Gu Cong obviously attracted more attention.

[My brother is so sweet, I still remember to bring candy for Xi Ye when I packed my luggage. 】

[What is reciprocity? Is there anything that our honorable VIP can't see? 】