129

In the beginning, no one cared about the gaudy barrage message, after all, in most people's minds, the police have always been the representatives of "rumor refuting".

Xi Haiguo dared to stand in front of the police station to accept the interview, which naturally gave him three points more credibility.

However, the owner behind the fancy barrage is a persistent, or thick line, throwing money like running water, and special effects are all over the screen:

--

【I got stuck? 】

【Hello-is it true that no one watches the video I'm talking about? Be it true or not, the one inside is prettier than this corpse. 】

Finally, some people were annoyed by the overwhelming optical pollution, and they turned to the official blog of Ark Technology one after another, planning to find 10,000 bugs and come back to hit the face with fancy barrage, and gag the opponent's mouth by the way.

But unexpectedly, in the end, there were fewer and fewer viewers staying on Xi Haiguo's side.

Compared with the noise and chaos of the media, the video released by Ark Technology is very quiet. It shows a clean and tidy single ward with a movable bed slightly raised. The young man who once only appeared in the headlines of the financial section is leaning on the pillow, and his skin color is almost integrated with the quilt.

"I'm Xi Ye." The exposed wrist is so slender that it seems to be broken, but there is no sign of vulnerability on his body. Through the screen, he can feel the confidence and oppression that comes directly to him. "About the rumors that spread on the Star Network recently, involving myself and the company, the public relations department of Ark Science and Technology has started to sue, and a court summons will be issued in the near future."

"Please pay attention to check."

[God damn pay attention to check. 】

[So which side is true? 】

[The police called someone to claim the body. They should have checked the biological information. Ark Technology mainly promotes virtual reality. This video may not be synthesized by optical brain. 】

【Eye! The eyes are still black! Promise me, remember to update in time if you fake it? 】

[It makes sense, it's just a video, I can also cut it. 】

[But the account of Ark Technology is broadcasting live. 】

Probably in order to match the boss's external style of painting, the official blog of Ark Technology has always been very cold, and the information released, apart from the promotion of new products, is a response to the entry "Xi Ye is missing" a few days ago.

Live broadcast, or live broadcast of Xi Ye's private daily life, in the past, people from all walks of life would never have dared to think about it.

Born with a very photogenic face, compared to Xi Haiguo's sobbing and anger, the white-haired young man's brows and eyes are cold, and he doesn't seem to intend to say hello to the air at all. He has probably seen the pre-released interview with Xi Haiguo. He looks like an anchor who is about to challenge without makeup. He skillfully pointed at the camera and took off his colored contact lenses.

"Now, can I prove that I am myself?"

The emerald color that was covered by the pitch-black reappeared in the sky, coupled with the young man's white hair with silvery tails, exuding a kind of strangeness that is out of the world for no reason. Compared with the degradation in Xi Haiguo's mouth, this is more like a gift, a blessing. As the young man gets closer to the camera, many viewers in front of the screen can't help but hold their breath, just like characters who come out of watching comics, games, or movies.