42

Gu Cong was probably drunk.

With a long ending, the title of Mr. Xi was called back.

After asking the other party's location on the phone, Xi Ye took the key and casually put on a coat and went downstairs.

It was approaching zero, and the neighborhood was relatively remote. Along the way, except for the occasional raccoon cat that ran past in the grass, the surrounding area was extremely quiet, and no one could be seen.

According to the navigation given by 1101, Xi Ye made a few detours. As soon as Xi Ye left the gate of the community, he saw a familiar figure sitting on the side of the road not far away, looking up at the sky.

Taking a closer look, his eyes were clear and he was not drunk at all.

Xi Ye, who was worried for nothing, turned around and wanted to leave.

"I didn't lie to you, I was really dizzy just now," Gu Cong reached out to grab the young man's left wrist in time, and Gu Cong picked up the unworn coat and spread it beside him, "Sit."

The few buses that occasionally pass by have already finished work, and there are only a few rental cars and private cars here and there. At this point, even the uncle in the security room is sleepy, but Gu Cong, who has been drinking, looks very energetic.

His left hand was pulled, but he didn't use much force, and he was able to break free with a little effort. After hesitating for two seconds, Xi Ye frowned, and sat down carefully, not letting his clothes get any dust.

Gu Cong wanted to laugh a little.

Originally, he thought that Xi Ye was very cute many times, cute when he was feeding him, cute when he was delicate and picky, and cute when he was duplicity.

This feeling is even worse after being accidentally broken by a roommate.

To be honest, he actually didn't know much about love, and he had no experience at all, but the moment the corner of his mouth raised unconsciously, he suddenly had an answer.

Besides Xi Ye, who else could make him like him?

"Don't be silly at me," Xi Ye raised his hand, supported Gu Cong's chin, and raised his head, "Xing Xing, look."

The stars are not as beautiful as you.

Although he really wanted to say that, Gu Cong restrained his impulse cautiously, rubbed his chin against the young man's cool fingertips unintentionally, and smiled: "That's great, there is no sun."

Xi Ye withdrew his hand and raised his eyebrows, as if looking at a fool:

In the middle of the night, isn't that normal?

"In the future we can come out more at night, so you don't have to worry about being exposed," Gu Cong asked, "Have you eaten at night?"

Xi Ye nodded without changing his face: "Yes."

If lemonade can also be called rice.

"But I'm hungry," Gu Cong knew that the young man was lying, but he didn't expose it. He patted his stomach in a vague way, and said, "The crayfish don't care about being full, and they will be digested after walking."

Xi Ye's eyes moved down unconsciously following the other party: "Crayfish?"

"That's right, we went to have a barbecue, with two pots of crayfish ordered next door." The photos taken sneakily before finally came in handy. Gu Cong unlocked his phone generously, without any intention of hiding it.