31

ten minutes later.

The bloodless black-haired young man was sitting on the sofa with a blanket on his face, with a cup of steaming hot water in front of him.

After mopping the floor quickly, Gu Cong raised his hand and threw away the empty mineral water bottle. He hit the trash can and pushed open the door of the master bedroom. He fumbled to the left until the switch was pressed, and then took out a pair of cotton mops with rabbit ears from the bed.

This is something I bought before the small birthday party fell off the horse. It's so cute that it doesn't fit in the current home. Gu Cong noticed it when he entered the door. He was not surprised at the moment. He took two rabbit ears and put them at Xi Ye's feet: "Put them on."

"Don't catch a cold."

When he was reviewing, he suddenly heard a loud noise in the living room. When he went out, he saw his new landlord half-kneeling in the darkness. The water dripping all over the floor beside the refrigerator was still reflecting light. Gu Cong was startled.

It seemed that there was some objection to the slippers he brought. The other party stared at them for two seconds before slowly putting his dry feet in. The young man's feet were very thin, with prominent ankle bones. They were very white, and you could clearly see the faint blue veins underneath them. Only a little pink could be found at the base of the nails.

Realizing that his gaze had been impolitely falling on the new landlord's feet, Gu Cong turned his head uncomfortably, looking for something to say: "Are you still uncomfortable?"

The props produced by the system took effect extremely quickly, Xi Ye shook his head.

"It's already nine o'clock, haven't you eaten anything at night?" Because of the forced swallowing of the medicine, the eyes of the person wrapped in the blanket were red, and he no longer had the harshness and indifference when he was teasing him during the afternoon cooking. He was no different from a rabbit on slippers. With a sigh, Gu Cong opened the refrigerator:

"I have finished all the food, can I cook some noodles?"

In order to avoid more waste, each time the trumpet records a video, it only makes a portion for one person. There is no desire to eat at all. Xi Ye stretches out his hand: "I just drink water."

Gu Cong's eyes were sharp and his hands were quick. He took two steps in three steps, and grabbed the opponent's wrist gently: "Be careful!"

Ordinary glass filled with boiling water dares to take it directly with your hands, or the one wrapped in thick gauze, does this person feel no pain at all?

He is very good at enduring pain, and the senses of his new body are very dull. Xi Ye didn't intend to really drink it at first. When Gu Cong handed over the cup mixed with mineral water, he pursed his lips and fell into silence.

"What's the matter? Does it still hurt?" Misunderstood the young man's expression, Gu Cong put down his water glass and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, "Or go to the hospital and call a car first..."

Xi Ye raised her head suddenly: "Are you treating everyone like this?"

Gu Cong out of the situation:?

"It's nothing, I just think you're kind." Even a weird landlord like him who met for the first time could bear it.

After a few minutes of rest to gather enough strength, Xi Ye got up, stepped on the rabbit slippers and went back to the room: "I'm going to rest."

"Good night."

1101 that sensed the host's emotions: "Are you angry?"

Gu Cong has been busy serving you for a long time, but he didn't even say thank you. If you want to be angry, it's because the other party is angry.