Chapter 149

Halo 1

"How could it be him?" Boer was shocked, and instantly understood what was going on, "You are plotting against me!"

"Even if I'm trying to figure you out, so what!" Bowen said ruefully.

"You think you can catch me?"

Ye Boer's disdainful eyes slowly slid across Bowen's face, which meant that just a few of you crooked melons and cracked dates are not enough for me to punch.

Bo Wen smiled brightly and said, "Of course it's not just me, how could we keep a big fish like you!"

Ye Bol: "When did you come back?"

Chever did not answer, he looked at Bowen, Bowen clapped his hands clearly, and the killers who had given Boer false signals were brought up.

Bowen raised the head of a killer and asked him in a very gentle tone: "Do you know who he is?"

The killer didn't answer, but stared at Ye Boer with a stubborn roar: "Why did you betray His Royal Highness!"

Boer was stunned, when did he betray His Royal Highness?

But it was this moment of surprise that made the killer feel that his guess was true, and he laughed like crazy.

It wasn't until Ye Bohr reacted and wanted to refute that he stopped laughing and looked at Ye Bohr sternly: "What if you betray the prince? Isn't it still scared by insects, An experimental body like you should be destroyed."

"I didn't! I didn't betray the prince!" Also Boll frowned, looking a little eager.

Looking at the resentful eyes of the killers, he did not try to explain, but set his eyes on Seville and Bowen.

"Okay, it's you."

"What are we?" Bowen scoundrel said: "We don't know anything."

He waved his hand, and after the female soldiers took the killer down, they said, "Are you going to capture you, or will we beat you?"

The speed was so fast that Bowen didn't have time to react. Just as Boll was about to pinch Bowen's neck, Seville's phoenix instantly wrapped around Bowen's waist and pulled him To himself, he shouted at the same time: "All spread out, you are not his opponents."

The female soldiers dispersed at the order, but they did not go far, they all aimed their weapons at Ye Boer in the center.

But Boll's speed was too fast, and he was entangled with the equally powerful Shevel, and they couldn't aim at all.

Bowen hurriedly said to the army woman: "Go and inform Li Zhou, let him stop sleeping, and invite Casey over, and his hero is best brought over. "

He found out that Bohr himself is not low-level, because it is an experimental subject, and the speed is ridiculously fast, and Xavier has gradually fallen behind. He was afraid that Boll's strength was more than that. After all, Jacob said, "Ye Boll is his best work."

The military females got the order and disappeared in a blink of an eye, Xevier and Yebore both backed away after fighting each other, Xavier looked back at Bowen: "You also stay away, your Can't keep up with him."

Bowen hurriedly withdrew from the battlefield, fearing that it would affect Seville's performance.

At the same time as he withdrew, a raging fire ignited on Xavier's body, and the white flames surrounded Xavier, against the background of Xevier's gradient wings and stern face, like a **** of war.