Chapter 134

Transition

The wind is blowing

"From today onwards you will be staying at home and not going anywhere."

Li Zhou was lying in Xavier's arms, pinching Xavier's slender and powerful to play, kissing from time to time, it seems that Xavier's fingers are very attractive to him.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Xavier hugged him tightly and kissed his side neck affectionately.

Today is the day when the army goes to the imperial capital to pacify the chaos. "Shevell" has gone on the expedition with the army. Of course, it is impossible to appear on this small planet again, so I can only do laundry and cook at home with the hero .

Li Zhou enjoys the current state very much, although Shevell can't concentrate with him, he has to keep in touch with Brian and Morey to discuss tactics, but he and Shevell spend more time alone.

Thinking of what happened yesterday, he raised his head and asked Xavier: "How is the public opinion on the Internet? Are there many people who signed up for the school today?"

"Azel is monitoring public opinion, so far it's all good." Sheville replied: "Yesterday, after my father came back, I contacted Azel, and asked him to be careful of public opinion demonizing you. School It's hot, there are females and males of any age."

Li Zhoudao: "Well, the female father thinks very well, it would be great if there is another male that can evolve wings as soon as possible. By the way, how is Big Brother Taylor doing recently?"

"Brother Tyler feels very good recently. He said that he has a feeling of evolution, and Casey is also good. Although he can't completely control his mental fluctuations, he will no longer riot."

"That's good, talk to my father at the school, let's divide the class." Li Zhou thought about it, and said, "The primary school and the intermediate school here can also develop spiritual power. The curriculum is under control. Its just that you cant study all of them, you can study them in separate volumes.

"The female father has already started the process, and the little worm will learn the first volume to lay the foundation, and after a few years of basic learning, he will go to the second volume and then go to the senior school to study the third volume.

In this way, the new generation of children can learn the exercises more solidly and systematically, and they will no longer suffer from mental violence. "

Speaking of this, Xavier sighed with emotion. The freedom that their females have been seeking for tens of thousands of years is finally coming, which makes him feel very unreal, for fear that thank you is just a dream.

Li Zhou felt the ups and downs of Xavier's emotions, pinched his finger soothingly, put it in his mouth and bit it lightly, with a soft but firm tone: "It's not a dream, we must will be successful."

"Well." Xavier nodded, looked up in the direction of the Imperial Capital, and muttered: "You must return safely."

At the same time, Brian and Lu Zheng took Yas on a starship loaded with weapons and headed to the side star of the Imperial Capital.

The side star is the lifeblood of the imperial capital. If the side star is lost, the imperial capital will be in jeopardy. They have to catch the side star in front of the princes.

This time they brought Norman's improved gravity and magnetic particle cannon, and they had a little more confidence in victory.