Chapter 92

Also

Li Zhou: I have seen this face-changing monster

Starship, in the restaurant;

Morey and Lu watched Xieweier and Li Zhou dine quietly, and when they finished eating, Morey cautiously said, "Is that still to your taste?"

Li Zhou wiped his mouth, looked at Morey who was looking forward to it, and nodded: "It's delicious, thank you. You are Sheville's comrades in arms, don't be so polite, call me by my name Just fine."

"Okay, okay." Morley breathed a sigh of relief, and glanced at his boss secretly, thinking, the boss really knows his hero, I didn't expect that Li Zhou would really not use his identity as a teacher to press him.

I don't know anything about the road on the side. After seeing Morey's inexplicable respect for the hero of Xavier, and willing to cook for him, he was very confused.

However, he thought that he had more important things to report, so he temporarily left Morey's abnormality behind, looked at Xieweier who took the napkin in Li Zhou's hand, and said: " Admiral, I have been calculated, and now Y Star is no longer under the control of the military."

Sheville said calmly: "I know, about your stand-in, Duke will send me a detailed report tomorrow, and now tell me how you ended up here."

"Yes." Lu began to tell what had happened to him.

That was more than half a month ago, after he sent Morey away.

That day was a holiday. Except for the military females who stayed on duty and lived in the military headquarters, the rest of the military females went home to rest.

At that time, he returned to the military just to get a document. However, soon after entering his office, he smelled a strange smell.

He was also alert, he immediately closed his breath, and wanted to go out to check, by the way, he informed the military female on duty to be alert, but before he could go out, Morey, who he had just sent away the day before, actually opened the door and came in.

"What, how could it be me? I had already arrived at the side star of the imperial capital at that time, the boss can testify." Morey was surprised.

Lu patted Morey's shoulder soothingly, and said, "Quiet, I know it's not you, then listen to me."

Morey said with some grievance: "Well, I'll see who dares to pretend to be me."

Appease Morey, Lu continued to tell: "After the fake Morey came in, he took my hand and walked out, saying as he walked, "On the way back, he found that the mutant star beast is about to invade the Y star, protect the There was a loophole in the establishment of the network, and he hurriedly returned to report." and so on. "

"I didn't suspect him at the time, after all, the protective net was built with the help of Morey, and I also noticed something was wrong, so I quickly followed the fake Morey to control the most important main control room of the defense net Go, but—"

"You see something wrong?" Shever asked.

Lu nodded, recalling the scene at that time.

Actually, at the beginning, he didn't realize that Morey was fake. He followed the footsteps of the fake Morey to the main control room, and all the females on duty he met on the road calmly talked to him. The two greeted each other, without the slightest sense of nervousness that the star beasts were about to invade.

Some military females even teased them, so are they going to fall in love in such a hurry. He remembered that he wanted the female soldier to notify the patrol team to step up their vigilance, but he was dragged away by Morey before he could say anything.