Chapter 55

Soil

Li Zhou is the **** sent to them

Li Zhou walked to the stairs and remembered that besides him and Xavier, there were other bugs in the house. Glancing at his bathrobe with his neck wide open, he silently turned back to the bedroom.

Cherville was lying on the bed with his whole body shrunk under the quilt. When he saw Li Zhou walking back, he asked curiously, "What's wrong? Did you forget something?"

Li Zhou scratched his cheek embarrassedly, and said, "Brian is still there, it's not good for me to wear it casually."

Chever: ".."

Very turbulent, pestering Li Zhou, and completely lost his usual appearance.

Xavier, said: "It's okay, I believe Brian will understand. You and I are legal husbands. It's normal for husbands to do something together."

Seeing Xavier's expression of "Is it true", Li Zhou coughed lightly, raised his voice slightly, and said, "It's true, Brian won't care. , he will only care if I treat you badly. Besides, he may not necessarily hear it, we have turned on the shower from the beginning to the end, and there is the sound of water. "

Brian, who could hear the conversation between the husband and the two worms clearly, was a little dumbfounded. He really didn't care how the two worms were affectionate, but he was rather glad that Xavier really didn't marry the wrong worm.

But Li Zhou used this clumsy method to try to keep him from mentioning the stupid things they did, and he still wouldn't do what they wanted. After all, there are not many chances for Xavier to be deflated.

Looking at Xavier who was neatly dressed and followed Li Zhou downstairs, Brian gave the two insects a "I understand" smile, successfully making the thin-skinned and lucky Xavier stood there dumbfounded.

Li Zhou was generous, pulled Xavier over, put Xavier down next to Brian, and said, "Brian, don't bully him."

Brian raised his eyebrows and said in a relaxed tone, "I just want to bully him, what should you do?"

Not to be outdone, Li Zhou gave him a big smile, and said, "If you bully him, how about I bully Duke?"

Cheville also saw the needle and said, "Yes, Duke can't beat me."

Brian: ".."

He was really defeated by this pair of husbands who could grasp weaknesses, shook his head, and said helplessly to Xavier: "I know that you are protected by insects now, and you can't bully at will."

"You couldn't bully me before," Shevell replied, "You've never been able to beat me, and Duke was only abused by me."

Brian was really speechless this time, and it took him a long time to speak: "Xavier, why didn't I find out that you are so choking?"

Xevier didn't answer Brian, but looked up at Li Zhou who had been standing beside him. Seeing that Li Zhou was also looking at him, he couldn't help showing a faint smile.

A breath of happiness and sweetness lingered around the two insects, causing Brian, who was waiting for Xavier's answer, to shudder. He really didn't expect that after Xavier fell in love , the temper will become so - soft.

Of course, this kind of softness is only aimed at Li Zhou, for them and the star beast, Xavier is as cold as ever.

Don't want them to show their love in front of him, he quickly changed the subject and said, "Xavier, do you think it's strange that the Star Brain thing leaked this time?"