Chapter 22

Dinner

2 in 1

Li Zhou did not wear the dress sent by Xionghuang to the dinner party. He cut and sewed his own dress to repair Xavier's damaged dress. Anyway, Xionghuang really wanted to harm Xieweier. He wore It doesn't matter if you don't wear it.

Duke also praised him because of his superb sewing skills, so he was more curious about his origin and previous living environment, and finally let Xie Er and Li Zhou together with "More details later" The reason was fooled in the past.

In fact, Li Zhouhui was taught by the dean's mother. At that time, among the many children in the orphanage, he was the biggest and most ingenious. In order to reduce the cost of clothes in the orphanage, he took the initiative to learn the craft of tailoring and sewing with the dean's mother. tailor.

Unexpectedly, he was admitted to his favorite university in the end, but he lost the dean's mother forever.

After Seville took him into the palace, he did not go directly to the banquet hall, but took him to meet the emperor.

Sure enough, Xionghuang didn't care about his clothes at all. Seeing Xavier wearing a dress, he gave him a dress and even opened his mouth to express his appreciation, but his smiling eyes revealed a sinister evil that could not be hidden.

"The two of you are the protagonists of today's banquet, Xavier and Li Zhou. Go and enjoy it." Clyde patted Li Zhou on the shoulder: "I want to impregnate Xavier as soon as possible and give it to the empire. Add high-quality worms, I'm optimistic about you."

Li Zhou smiled gracefully, like a sanctimonious hypocrite, Qian Qian bowed to the emperor: "Your Majesty, rest assured, it is the duty of me and Xavier to breed high-quality children for the empire."

"Hahaha, good, good!" Xionghuang smiled heartily, like an elder who is looking forward to the younger generation giving birth to a grandson, and said earnestly: "I like your character, and I will let Sevierdo when I have time. Take you to the palace to find me. Also, get in touch with the outstanding men in the imperial capital."

Make them more in line with your heart."

After finishing speaking, he ordered Jovik to reward Li Zhou with many precious things.

Li Zhou accepted it happily, thanked him, bowed again, and went to the banquet hall with Xavier.

After he left, Yorwick whispered in Clyde's ear: "Your Majesty, it has been arranged over there, the Guy family will bring the most beautiful sub-female of their generation. Here, I believe that Li Zhou, the man who has never seen the world, can't stand the temptation."

"As long as we separate him from Shevel, our plan can go well."

Clyde nodded, waved Jorvik to go down, sat alone for a while, and then got up to change clothes.

He is also going to the banquet hall, although he can't watch how Sheville strangled his hero on the spot.

But he can also take a step back and enjoy the performance of "the imperial admiral is dissatisfied with the male lord's blatantly stealing arrest, the male lord is heartbroken and publicly flogging the unethical female monarch".

Look at how caring he is, even the headlines on the next day's Interstellar.com thought about them for them.

At this time, Li Zhou, who was heading to the banquet hall with Xavier, squinted his eyes slightly, and the small purple arcs flowed in his pupils, and when Xavier looked over, he quietly disappeared go.