Chapter 18

Unexpected

Li Zhoule was extremely sad and hurt

Seeing Xie Weill staring at the dress in his hand, Li Zhou thought that Xie Weier knew that the dress was sent by the Emperor's Insect Servant.

He touched his nose and felt that he was making a big fuss. When he saw Xionghuang giving something, he felt that there was a conspiracy. Just as he was about to open his mouth to explain, he was interrupted by Xavier.

He said excitedly, "Where did the dress you carry come from?"

The words of Xavier made Li Zhou understand that Xavier had no idea that the dress was sent by the emperor.

But he could sense from Seville's emotions that Seville seemed to care about these two dresses.

Why does Shevel care so much about these two dresses? Is there really a problem with the dress? But in the afternoon, when the bug waiter brought it over, he opened it and looked at it, which had no effect on him.

He brought the dress over this time, just to be on the safe side, and wanted Xavier to bring the dress to the military tomorrow, so that Duke would check in depth to see if there was any kind of nuisance to female insects. Bad medicine.

After all, the bodies of females and males are different, and that kind of medicine that can mobilize mental power is only effective for females with unstable mental seas like Seville.

Seeing that Li Zhou was standing at the door and didn't speak, Xavier got a little impatient, got up from the bed and walked towards Li Zhou.

For some reason, when he saw this dress, he couldn't help but think of what happened at the palace dinner in midsummer six years ago.

It was a celebration feast to celebrate his teacher, Marshal Amos, who led the legion to drive out the star beasts outside the imperial capital for the first time. At the celebration feast, the teacher wore the dress and Li Zhou's hands The two are very similar.

In fact, the similarities of the dresses won't attract Seville's attention, and he doesn't care about the style and patterns of the dresses due to his personality.

But his teacher was wearing such a dress and had a "scandal" that shocked the senior management at the celebration banquet six years ago.

Marshal Amos was sobered up in the lounge and forcibly had **** with His Royal Highness Archie, the younger brother of Emperor Xiong!

In order to appease his younger brother's anger, and to whitewash the "scandal", the emperor directly ordered Amos to marry His Highness Archie, euphemistically, for Amos' dignity.

The royal family claimed that Amos fell in love with Archie at first sight, so the emperor did not care about the identity of Amos' second marriage, and let His Highness Archie, who has a distinguished status and rank S, marry Amos for his queen.

This incident made the emperor's reputation soar among the Zerg, and he felt that he was the most benevolent and caring emperor among the Zerg in the new era.

But only Xavier and his gang of females know that Amos, who finally escaped from the male by virtue of his military exploits, would force another male who is still the brother of the male emperor?

Isn't that ridiculous?

But they couldn't deny it, because when the emperor took the nobles to the lounge to find Amos, he pushed the door and saw the teacher and Archie lying without a trace The bed in the lounge.

At that time, all the males and females present changed their faces, and Xavier couldn't accept that his teacher had only left the wolf's den and had to enter the tiger's den.