Chapter 41

Calculate

Oh, it's so boring

Brian knew that Xavier was not the kind of worm who would lie about everything in order to trick him into returning to the Imperial City.

Since Xavier can take the initiative to ask him for help, then this must be very important.

So, he agreed without thinking, and after discussing with Xavier that he would return to the Imperial City in secret tomorrow, Brian hung up the communication. He didn't want to see Xavier and his hero getting tired and crooked, it would destroy Xavier's image in his heart too much.

Taking off the star brain and still on the bed, got up and walked towards the bathroom. Soon there was the sound of water in the bathroom, and Brian's strong figure was also reflected on the glass.

On the other hand, Xavier, who hung up the communication, breathed a sigh of relief. Li Zhou is right, Brian will not only not hurt Li Zhou, but will do his best to help them.

He felt that he might be really concerned and messed up. Fortunately, Li Zhou is very sober, and even if Brian is extreme, his essence has never changed, and he is still the warm-hearted big brother who will take care of them unconsciously.

Thinking that Duke would be happy if he knew the news of Brian's return, he couldn't tell Duke in advance that he wanted to surprise Duke.

Li Zhou, who was beside him, smiled at Xie Weier's relieved expression after he hung up the communication.

Pull Seville onto the armrest of the sofa, looked at him tenderly from bottom to top, and said, "Are you happy? Call your good friends home tomorrow, I will cook some delicious food that you have never eaten before, and treat it as if it was our first time to entertain relatives and friends after we got married."

"Unfortunately, you can't invite your teacher to come with you. His hero will not be relieved to release the pregnant marshal alone." Li Zhou felt a little regretful, he knew that Xie Weil really wanted to be with him. The teacher and childhood playmates reunited.

Xevier looked at Li Zhou's gentle and tolerant eyes, and suddenly felt a little sad.

The purpose of his marriage with Li Zhou was not pure. After marriage, there were many troubles, and Li Zhou was also implicated in helping him clean up the mess. But he didn't even give Li Zhou a decent wedding, and even after he decided to tie Li Zhou, he didn't take him to see his teacher, nor did he expect to formally introduce him to his closest friends. .

He is such an incompetent partner!

Li Zhou didn't know his simple sentence, which aroused Xieweier's thoughts in his heart. Seeing Xieweier seemed very sad, he wanted to ask him what happened? Are you worried about Marshal Amos?

However, before he could ask, he heard Xavier say "I'm sorry."

"Why say sorry?" Li Zhou asked in surprise.

Cheville stood up from the armrest of the sofa, walked to Li Zhou and squatted down, put his head on Li Zhou's knee, and said in a low voice, "Li Zhou, do you blame me? "

"Blame you? Why should I blame you?"

"Blame me for using you, blame me for marrying you with impure purposes, blame me for testing you all the time, blame me for deciding to spend a lifetime with you, but not giving you a wedding, not even taking the initiative to marry my teacher and friends Officially introduced to you.. Blame me—"

The words behind Cheville were blocked by Li Zhou's hand.

He looked at Li Zhou suspiciously, and saw Li Zhou leaning over to his ear, and said softly: "Then do you blame me for being jealous of you? Do you blame me for hiding it at the beginning? Do you blame me for tempting you? Do you blame me for being a pauper with no money and can't give you a perfect wedding? Do you blame me—"