Chapter 73

Prestige

Li Zhou

"Xevier, you?" Li Zhou looked at Xavier in surprise, he didn't understand why Xavier didn't agree one second, but agreed to him the next second.

in a bad name."

"You have helped me so much, the most I should do is to find a way to establish your reputation, instead of hiding your credit in the name of your goodness. Although I can't really tell How good are you to the other worms, but letting them know you're the best **** will give you some prestige. And—"

One day, there will be countless females scolding you, asking me to abandon you, or even kill you. After all, no insect can tolerate the leader who led them to overthrow the male's rule, but submit to the feet of a useless and dirty male."

Li Zhou was a little moved, he didn't expect Xavier to think so long for him.

He suddenly remembered that Xavier had told Casey the source of the star brain that he would use for his research, and did not cover up his traces as before. Tell him that you don't fully trust Casey.

That's why he still had some doubts, but now he fully understands Xavier's painstaking efforts.

Xevier is to let Casey know that he is different from other males, and he is a comrade who can stand by Xavier and them.

This also made him understand that this idea of ​​Xavier was not because of his request today, but began to consider how to build his reputation and how to spread his reputation a long time ago protect him later.

Li Zhouqiang is used to it. In the past, his subordinates all depended on him, and he planned for others. No one has ever planned for him in such a long term.

At this time, he was hit by Xavier's practice directly to the bottom of his heart, and the heart that had been warmed by Xavier was once again set on fire by Xavier, which made him unable to hold back his heart. With steaming enthusiasm, he raised his head and kissed Xavier, who was still about to say something.

He pressed the obedient Xavier on the middle island stage, bit Xavier lightly, and when Xavier opened his mouth, he took the opportunity to sneak in and dance with Xavier.

After a long time, he let go of the red-faced Xavier, touched Xavier's swollen lips that he kissed, and said softly: "Thank you, Xavier, thank you for taking so much trouble for me ."

Sheville shook his head, grabbed Li Zhou's hand on his lips, rubbed it on his cheek, and responded gently: "These are nothing, I should Thank you. Besides, I am selfish, I don't want you to leave me for any reason, and I also want to let all the insects in the empire know that my hero of Xavier is the best in the world."

"And such a good hero only loves you, right?" Li Zhou answered shamelessly.

He wanted to tease Xavier to see if Xavier would blushed and faltered at him for shameless.

But what he didn't expect was, Xavier nodded with certainty, and said: "Yes, I want them to see, but never touch."

This time, Li Zhou can't be cured. In fact, he really doesn't think he is so good.

He just bragged about himself just to tease Xavier, he never felt how great he was just because he was better than this interstellar male.

Because in his concept, husband and wife should support each other, respect each other, and regard each other as unique.

So he helped Xavier, planned for Xavier, single-mindedly just fulfilled the responsibility of a partner, and Xavier also worked hard for him where he could not see.