Chapter 82

Ch Dating

Cheville: Li Zhou, don't become like that!

Looking at Li Zhou's complacent smile, and the hand that had been clasping tightly around Xavier's waist, Caesar, who had been feeling strange from the beginning, finally understood what was going on.

It's not that the bug waiter made frequent mistakes today, but Li Zhou did it intentionally. He knew who he was and his purpose, but he didn't cooperate.

Li Zhou is telling himself with practical actions, don't try to deceive him, whoever dares to calculate will be their fate today.

But Caesar didn't understand, how did Li Zhou make them all suddenly incontinent without hurting their bodies. Could it be mental control? But isn't that just one-on-one, looking straight into the eyes? Could it be that Li Zhou's mental strength is strong enough to escape these conditions?

It is impossible to stay here anyway, Caesar simply hesitated and said, "You did it, you are not afraid of me telling Your Majesty that your spiritual power is different?"

"You can go and sue." Li Zhou squatted down, looked at Caesar's dodging eyes, and said, "Let's see if Your Majesty believes it or not."

"You!"

"What am I?" Li Zhou got up and gave Xavier a wink, Xevier knew how to go out and contact Evil.

Where do you need the experimental body the most? Or will you be sent away after meeting you?"

"How do you know?" Caesar looked at Li Zhou in shock.

Li Zhou didn't expect Caesar to really know something. He originally just wanted to cheat. Anyway, there was no loss. Now it seems that there is not only no loss, but also unexpected gains.

Looking at Caesar whose surprised eyes were out of focus, he smiled and said, "Of course Your Majesty told me, otherwise how would I know? Your Majesty sent you here because of you. Useful, you are useless now, of course, you will be sent to a place where you can realize your value, after all, there is a huge shortage of experimental bodies there."

"Impossible, you are lying to me!" Caesar stabilized his mind and said, "How could your majesty do this, he obviously needs us to divide you and the general."

"Hey.." Li Zhou sighed, made a pity expression, and said, "Your Majesty thought so at first, but I saw a video and decided to join His Majesty."

Speaking of this, he glanced at the door and found that Xavier had not returned, and said in a lower voice: "The video made me instantly lose interest in Xavier, I have a cleanliness addiction, my I can only touch things, and I dont want other insects to touch. You say, Your Majesty will still treat you like this—

Li Zhou paused for a moment, looked at Caesar up and down with ambiguous eyes, until Caesar's old fritters blushed, he continued: "You are so stubborn in your bones. Is the female worm on the side next to me? Isn't that a feud? Your Majesty still expects me to control Xavier."

Seeing that Caesar's face turned from red to white, Li Zhou continued: "Do you want to say that you don't need to change a batch directly, there is no need to send you away?"

Nishizawa nodded blankly.

Li Zhouxie smiled, pointed at Nishizawa's snow-white shirt, and said, "His Majesty really thought so at first, but I don't know why he suddenly changed his mind, otherwise, why would you all be together today? Something went wrong."

Nishizawa's eyes followed Li Zhou's fingers to the collar, and he suddenly realized that the clothes were indeed changed to meet Li Zhouxin.

Recalling Xiong Huang's habit of putting medicine on his clothes, Caesar slumped to the ground again, knowing that he had been completely abandoned.