Chapter 74

Coax

No reason, the big bad wolf deceives the little white rabbit

Two days passed in a flash, and Xavier has officially returned from the side star of the imperial capital to the imperial capital. Clyde, in order to show his generosity, specially allowed Xavier to rest for two days before entering the palace to report his duties .

Shewell took the command to thank him, and left the army swaggeringly and went home to be lazy.

In the past two days, Li Zhou didn't have any more nightmares, and the memories of the past were all scattered and fragmented, and they couldn't make up a whole memory at all.

Li Zhou was a little sad, this feeling of being at the door but not getting in made Li Zhou very impatient, and also made Xavier worried.

Although Li Zhou never showed his impatience in front of him, he could still easily perceive Li Zhou's emotions from the occasional distraction of Li Zhou and the fluctuation of his mental power.

He wanted to take Li Zhou out to relax, but he had not come back in name and could not go out.

So, in the past two days, in order to coax Li Zhou, he really tried his best and did everything he could, which also allowed Li Zhou to find the opportunity to bully him in a different way.

He can't bear to look directly at the island, dining table, sofa table and stair rail in his kitchen.

But they curled up with Li Zhou and reached the peak together.

Sometimes he really doubts whether Li Zhou is using his emotions to deceive himself, so that he can obey his words and bully himself, but in the midnight dream, when he is half asleep, he can always see Li Zhou Relying on the bed head in a daze.

Staring at him as if to retrieve those lost memories from his face.

He knew that he could help Li Zhou too little, so at this time he would tighten his arms and use his body to bring Li Zhou to forget those troubles. Fortunately, Li Zhou enjoyed his initiative very much. Every time the two of them blended together, they could reach their peak.

Of course, the indulgence of these two days is not without sequelae, but the sequelae are mainly reflected in him.

Li Zhou's spirit is not bad. Although he is not as energetic as he used to be, there is no sign of physical exhaustion.

Moreover, he felt that Li Zhou's spirit was not as good as he used to be, and most of it was the result of being harassed by memory.

This made him very confused, how could the weak body be more energetic than him? Although he also knows that the higher the level of the male, the stronger in that respect, but strong does not mean that he will not be tired, right?

He didn't dare to ask Duke. He was afraid that Duke would laugh at him, so he went to the Interstellar Forum anonymously. However, the words of netizens made him laugh and cry.

Netizens did not answer his questions at all, but repeatedly asked him with great interest whether it was true? Are you happy? What is the hero level? Is there a shortage of female servants?

Of course, when he saw the last reply asking if there was no shortage of maids, he closed the forum angrily after leaving a sentence. He didn't allow any bugs to covet Li Zhou, and he couldn't even joke.

It was finally time for him to return to the Imperial City, and he couldn't wait to "return" to the Imperial City, thinking about entering the palace and fooling Clyde for a meal, then he could take his little hero out to relax. .