Chapter 42

History

Li Zhou: I died once, not a Zerg

Xavier was moved by Li Zhou's family banquet. He has always been calm and never looked forward to tomorrow. Afraid that Li Zhou would see it and think he was unstable, he suppressed his excitement and quickly sorted out the clothes and items in the small apartment.

With the box containing most of the uniforms and the housekeeping machine called Xiaowu mentioned earlier, he got on the aircraft, and Xavier chose the route and went home quickly. Li Zhou pulled it to the bathroom on the first floor.

"What's wrong..?"

Shevell found himself in Li Zhou's space before he finished speaking.

Li Zhou smiled and said: "Let's choose what to eat tomorrow! Can your friend eat spicy food? I'm baking your favorite cake, okay? I don't know your birthday yet. What day is it! Oh! By the way, just take a look at our marriage certificate and you'll know.."

As he spoke, he dragged Xavier towards the vegetable field, paused when he passed the Xiaozhulou, and said, "I will show you the Xiaozhulou first, and then I will show you somewhere else. ."

Xevier was dragged into the small bamboo building by Li Zhou in a daze. He later realized that Li Zhou had already discovered his emotions, so he would pull him as soon as he got home into the space.

Seeing Li Zhou taking care of him so much, Xavier suddenly calmed down, he knew that he really had a home, and that he had a hero who was full of heart and eyes.

Quietly shook Li Zhou's hand, and as Li Zhou stepped into the small bamboo building, the first thing that caught his eye was the rows of bamboo shelves, the shelves were full of things, he looked curiously Looking at it, I found that I didn't know it at all.

I read the label carefully and realized that the first row of shelves are full of plant seeds that have been extinct for a long time.

He followed Li Zhou and continued to walk. On the second row of shelves were a pile of well-packaged food-like bags and boxes. He also saw what Li Zhou put in the cupboard—the seasoning that was not available in this era .

When he got to this row, Li Zhou did not go to the back row, but let him go around casually, but Xiongzi, who said he wanted to show him the Xiaozhulou, plunged into the first row. Start rummaging in the second row of shelves.

Although Li Zhou's permission was obtained, Xavier did not walk around. It wasn't that he was afraid of seeing some secrets that Li Zhou didn't want him to know. Li Zhou let him turn around just because he wasn't afraid that he would see it. He didn't go anywhere, but simply didn't want to be separated from Li Zhou.

Looking at Li Zhou who was trying to rummage, Xie Weir followed and asked, "What are you looking for, I'll help you."

Li Zhou raised his head and said softly: "No, it's too gray, I'll just come, and I've found it."

He proudly handed the thing in his hand to Xavier, Li Zhou Science said: "This is the hot pot base, the red one is spicy, and the white one is chicken soup, not spicy."

"Hot pot? What is that?" Xavier wondered, he had never heard of hot pot, but it seemed that it should be eaten.

Actually, it's no wonder that Sheville didn't know that the worms of ordinary families in this era basically don't cook too complicated food at home. It's not that they don't have a heavy appetite, but the nutritional supplements are cheap, delicious, and nutritious.

In comparison, vegetables are more expensive and less productive, and the variety is far less than that in Li Zhou Space.

So ordinary families will automatically exclude cooking at home for these reasons, and the most important point is that cooking without nutrients saves time, convenience and money.