Chapter 122

The equipment department is a dog

Shevell, Brian, Duke and Quincy stepped off the starship.

Quincy's white starship was quietly docked in the hinterland of the desolate star, like a gift waiting for Xavier to unpack.

Shevell paused for a while, his eyes narrowed and he turned back to look at Quincy who was following behind them, followed by a cold and low voice.

"Didn't Lieutenant General Quincy stay on guard around the starship?"

Quincy also seemed to wonder why there were no military females guarding the starship.

"Something happened!" Quincy said calmly, "I left an entire A-level elite team to guard the starship, a total of 24 female soldiers, but I can't contact them now."

Severe did not speak, and looked silently at the bottom of the starship, as if there was something there that attracted him very much.

Quincy seemed to be in a hurry, his black crustacean wings stretched out instantly, in an alert attitude, and flew towards the starship first.

The speed was so fast that even Duke, who had just awakened the earth-type ability, couldn't catch it.

A solid earth wall was suddenly pulled up between the ships, blocking Quincy's way.

Because of the sudden incident, Quincy was unprepared. During the flight at full speed, he could not adjust his flying posture greatly, he could only tilt his wings forward, the uppermost shell wings protected himself, and the thin bottom like a A layer of gauze wings penetrated into the hard and thick earth wall like a sharp blade.

In just one click, Duke's earthen wall collapsed and shattered, and Quincy's ordinary face could be vaguely seen in the dust.

Brian couldn't care about why there was a dirt wall at this time, because Quincy was trying to protect himself, and the moment of the explosion also exposed his mental power level.

That was not the S rank that was shown in the last physical examination, but the SS+ rank that was very close to the pre-evolution Xavier psychic power level, the highest existing psychic power level in the empire.

Brian didn't know how Quincy evaded routine inspections and concealed his mental power level.

But apparently the purpose of his trip was not to test new weapons at all, but to kill Shever.

Quincy also knew that he was exposed at that moment, so he stopped hiding in midair and looked coldly at the three females running towards him.

"I don't think I have any flaws, how did the deputy commander see it?"

Shevell, Brian and Duke surrounded Quincy in a triangle, isolating Quincy and approaching the starship. Hearing Quincy's question, Shevell looked up at Quincy.

"It is because there is no flaw that is the biggest flaw."

"Oh? How do you say it?" Quincy seemed to be interested, but did not attack, the corners of his mouth twitched, and his eyes did not even smile at all.

Sevier didn't answer right away, looking at Quincy's ease, he knew that he had a backhand, and the backhand had a high probability of holding the newly developed high-attack weapon of the equipment department, so he had to try his best to delay the time , waiting to reunite with his own worm.

He has already marked the way he came, it is not far from Isol star, if you don't hold Quincy down, Isol star in the dark will be Quincy's next star Target, because his female father is on Isol!