Chapter 120

Unexpected Visitors

Cheville wants to push Zhou Shang

The awakening of Duke and Amos went very smoothly, except that the small garden carefully arranged by Li Zhou became potholes and no grass, and there was no flooding of the villa or an earthquake.

Duke and Amos felt a little guilty about the damage they caused, but Li Zhou felt nothing, and in a good mood ordered Duke to re-level the ground, and let him in the northwest corner of the small garden Get a small pond out.

It's called: exercise the control of Duke's ability.

Duke: ".." Thank you!

Although Duke wanted to resist, but in Li Zhou's very intimidating eyes, he really didn't dare to resist, and started to "dig" the pond.

Of course Li Zhou could see Duke's resentment and smiled: "I decided to plant some lotus flowers in this small pond, and I will eat lotus roots after a while, Duke, I Remember that you like lotus root? Brian seems to like it too."

When Duke heard this, he came to the spirit and worked hard to control the power he just awakened, constantly correcting the shape of the pond according to Li Zhou's request. When he was so tired that he was about to die, Li Zhou opened his mouth and told him it was okay.

"I can do it now."

Li Zhou walked slowly to Duke, looked at Duke with a "Have you forgotten" expression, and said leisurely: "Lotus, lotus root, I have a lot, but I don't want to do a lotus root feast today."

It wasn't until he saw his teacher and Faxiao who couldn't help laughing that he remembered that there was as much of this thing in Li Zhou's space, and there was no need to plant it in a pond. .

Li Zhou is still angry that he betrayed him, he is revenge on himself!

Seeing Duke's sudden realization and finally understood expression, Li Zhou squatted down and patted Duke, who was slumped on the ground, on the shoulder, with a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth. His naive green eyes made Duke feel a chill for no reason.

"Brian will come over tonight, anyway, you can't see the worm like this now, so stay here for me to study the living star beast..."

Duke: "..what, what?"

Li Zhou repeated with a good temper: "Brian is coming tonight."

In a few moments.

Duke hugged his head: "Aah! What should I do, what should I do? Li Zhou, you are so bad, I want to fight against you!"

What responded to Duke was the hearty laughter of the insects.

In the dining room, Duke sat awkwardly on a chair and kept looking towards the door.

Amos looked at Duke who was restless, and said softly, "Don't worry, Brian will be here in a while, and he won't dislike you."

Duke pouted and whispered, "He dares! If he dislikes me, I will break up with him."

"The child's temper, how come it's the same as when he was so old? That's why Brian can stand you."

"Teacher, why are you laughing at me."

Duke got up from his chair, squatted beside Amos, leaning on Amos like he was a child.

"Teacher, it's so nice! I can still act like a child with you as a child, I haven't been so relaxed for a long time."