Chapter 6:

surprise

Daughter-in-law delivered to the door, still faint?

Severe didn't sleep all night, and at dawn, he took a shower, changed his clothes, and drove his aircraft to the military headquarters.

He thought he would see the commander as soon as he entered the army department today, after all, he drove the commander out in public yesterday.

As for Xionghuang, Xavier sneered inwardly, Xionghuang should not miss this good opportunity to persecute him.

In the final analysis, he was too impulsive yesterday, he should not directly reject the emperor.

But he couldn't help it. As the mental violence became more and more serious, he couldn't control himself. Originally, staying with Li Zhou for two days has relieved a lot, but yesterday's forced marriage drama ruined all previous efforts.

The male emperor chose a lot of males for him in the name of his goodness. All of those males were abusive, and the female servants and insect servants were piles of garbage.

He doesn't want any of these males who **** the blood of females and look down on, abuse, and treat females as objects.

Suppressing the disgust for Yuko in the bottom of his heart, Xavier thought: If the commander comes again, he must suppress his temper.

Thinking of this, Xavier dialed Duke's star brain, and soon Duke's holographic influence appeared in front of Xavier.

"Xavier, what happened to me so early?"

"Duke, can you stay in the military these days?"

Looking at Xavier's serious face, Duke asked worriedly: "Is it the mental force that has rioted again? Can you still bear it?"

"It's not a mental riot," Xie Weier pursed his lips and said, "I don't think Xionghuang will just let it go.."

Hearing Xavier say this, Duke understood, Xavier was afraid that the commander would come again in the next few days, and he couldn't hold back the trouble.

"Okay, I'll tell Evel, I've been by your side for the past few days. By the way, what did you think about what I told you yesterday?"

"I.." Xavier didn't know how to answer Duke, but he didn't want to lie to his friend.

After thinking about it, he still said the truth: "I don't know."

As Xavier's friend and subordinate, he knows Xavier better than anyone else. He knows that Xavier said this, in fact, he rejected his proposal in disguise.

With a sigh, Duke pretended to be relaxed: "I'll go there right away, don't worry too much about the emperor, maybe we'll go to the front before they come."

Severe nodded and hung up.

However, the emperor did not give Xavier time to breathe.

into the military.

The commander sat in Xavier's office and pointed out his purpose directly: "Admiral, Your Majesty cares about you very much, even if you rejected His Majesty yesterday, His Majesty still sent me to send a new batch of The male let you see each other."

Looking at Xavier with a cold expression, the commander's heart lit up with lust, thinking: Xavier's indifferent appearance really makes the insect want to conquer, it's worth noting that he didn't sleep all night, go Lobbying those males who have a high match rate with Seville.