𝟎𝟖𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧.

Once she had calmed down she explained to them about how Ward kidnapped her from the side of the road and what happened on the airstrip once John B left

They were shocked, they knew that Ward Cameron was a murderer but then to smother Saylor with Chloroform to take her out the country was something else.

She was now laid between her boyfriend and brother in the back of Kies car whilst Kie and Pope remained upfront.

Her head was rested on her twins chest and her hand clutched with JJs. She couldn't explain it but she felt like she had to be close to her brother, as if she knew she wouldn't be able too soon.

Everyone had fallen asleep but Saylor remained awake trapped in her head, replaying the events over and over again.

Rafes laugh on repeat like a broken record.

The phone in her back pocket began to buzz so she carefully sat up making sure not to wake anyone and pulled it out.

When she saw his face fill up the screen her heart dropped.

Swiftly she made her way out of the car and slid the answer button to the right

Swiftly she made her way out of the car and slid the answer button to the right. She had no clue why she answered the phone, but she did.

"R- Rafe?" Her words were hesitant and her palms sweaty.

"I fucked up Princess" he was crying. "I can't do this"

Saylor gulped not knowing what to say. There's no YouTube tutorials on how to talk to your ex boyfriend after he killed the Sheriff. "What?"

"I- I can't be here anymore. I cant do it" Rafe was now chocking sobs down the phone.

I can't be here anymore. Saylors stomach flipped.

"Rafe, where are you?"

He didn't respond but Saylor could hear water and wind. Her heart was racing. He can't be here anymore?

"RAFE WHERE ARE YOU?!" She raised her voice desperately.

"Hawks nest" Rafe croaked.

JJ was woken up by a loud voice and it didn't take him long to notice it was Saylor when he realised she wasn't laid with him anymore.