𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"You stayed?" Saylor asked Pope who was stood in the Kitchen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You stayed?" Saylor asked Pope who was stood in the Kitchen.

"Yeah, we're going to the Camerons to collect the gear and I don't want you left alone on the boat." He told her as he turned around with a plate of pancakes which he placed on the counter. Pancakes have always been Popes and Saylors favourite and they used to eat them all the time before she left.

Saylor made her way over to him and hug him tightly. "Thanks P."

"Anytime S" he told her hugging her back.

"Oooo pancakes." John B said stepping into the kitchen. "Everything ok waves?"

"Yeah, better now." She replied smiling at Pope.

John B climbed out of the HMS Pogues and onto the Camerons boat to get the diving equipment whilst Pope and Saylor stayed on the HMS Pogue.

Saylors entire body felt tense knowing that Ward or Rafe could walk out of the house and see her at any moment. The sound of a door slamming made Saylor flinch so Pope grabbed her hand to remind her that she wasn't alone.

"It's ok S. I'm here." He told her squeezing her hand. She squeezed it back and nodded.

A few minutes later John B returned back to the HMS Pogue with the diving gear and they headed out to collect Kie and JJ. As they were driving away Saylor felt her body relax and let a sigh of relief.

After picking up Kie and JJ the 5 pogues made their way over to the wreck ready to investigate the boat.

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" Kie said.

"We did all of that for empty tanks?!" Saylor scoffed. She couldn't believe she went to the Camerons house for John B to bring back empty tanks.

"What do you mean we? All you did was stay on the boat with Pope." John B retorted confused.

Saylor just scoffed and walked over to Pope who was sat in the drivers seat.

"Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us." Kie informed the group after checking the last tank. "Does anybody know how to dive?"

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ shrugged.

"I... read about it." Pope stated and Saylor smiled at him.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die." Kie said sarcastically.

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ asked.

"If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope told him.

"Bends like, bend over and..." JJ said whilst bending over causing Saylor to chuckle.