𝟎𝟑𝟐: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫.

The walk to Barry's from the place she had been dropped of was inconveniently long

The walk to Barry's from the place she had been dropped of was inconveniently long. It took 20 minutes and the entire time her sole focus was the death of 'Charlotte'.

Her mothers warning was dark and twisted in so many ways. It had so many hidden layers and meanings. Her mother was smart like that. Every thing she did was planned and thought out to the T. It's what made her so evil and twisted.

Saylors convinced she is the purest form of evil, that the devil itself lives within her mother. The message wasn't just a warning that she was aware of her daughters whereabouts but that her freedom and the little happiness she had left was going to be destroyed.

You see, to Saylor 'Charlotte' was that happiness and freedom. She was hand crafted to be everything Saylor desired and during the short time Saylor become Charlotte she felt free, she felt safe.

That was gone.

She was gone.

When she arrived at Barrys the first thing she saw was a red dirt bike that looked way to expensive to belong to Barry himself. This peaked the girls curiosity as she made her way through the front door. "Barry?" She chimed waiting for a response to determine which room he was in. She heard hushed whispers coming from the room she had got changed in the previous night.

"Dude is that Saylor?" She heard someone whisper but she couldn't make out who it was through the hallway but she couldn't miss the panick in their voice.

"Country club chill." She heard Barry clearly as she made her way towards the room. "In here!" He yelled.

The Routledge girl pushed the door open to see Barry smiling at her and Rafe Cameron avoiding all eye contact. She took a deep breath and ignored the presence of the Cameron boy all together. She pulled the money from her bra and handed it over to Barry with a proud smile in her face.

"Your incredible" he laughed as he did their handshake.

"I know it's a talent." The brunette replied snarking flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"No it's your tits." The drug dealer joked whilst counting the cash.

Saylor pouted childishly before quickly responding. "Hey my arse played a part to" This is how she was with Barry. The only way she could explain their dynamic was that he helped heal her inner child.

"I'm sure it did." he laughed breathlessly. "Few more nights like that and your on track" He patted her shoulder as he walked out the room and she sighed heavily.

"Wait? What do you mean on track?" The Cameron boy spoke for the first time.

"Gotta pay Carols bills." Saylor spat harshly. Barry verbally winced at the tone in her voice.

"Damn, you really are in the dog house." He told Rafe. Barry didn't know the reason for the sudden hate Saylor held towards the oldest Cameron. One day they were all loved up and the next they couldn't even look at each other. They both told him they had a disagreement. Saylor felt to embarrassed to tell him what had happened and Rafe was to ashamed and hated himself for it.

"You have no idea." Saylor told him bluntly.

"How much?" Rafe asked softly. His voice sounded sincere and it made Saylor remember the boy she fell in love with, the boy that cared. She quickly shook it off.

"It doesn't concern you, Cameron. Don't act like you care." Barry whistled from his place on the couch watching the interaction. Rafe shot him a glare as he opened his mouth to speak but he was immediately cut off. "Was it you that told her I was here hmm" she shouted shoving him back by his shoulders.

"She knows your here?!" Barry asked panicked as he sat up from the stain covered couch.

"Yeah, she told me Charlotte is dead." She announced emotionallessly looking straight into Rafes eyes. She saw him gulp and his eyes gloss over.

"Saylor it wasn't me, I wouldn't do that to you" She scoffed and turned away but she believed him. He wasn't lying and she could tell.

"What are you going to do?" Barry stood next to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"There's nothing I can do Bear." She shrugged.

"Did you just call me Bear?" He pulled his hand away pulling a face.

"Yep, I'm trying to give everyone nicknames, it gives me something else to think about."

"Okayyyy, but why bear?"

"1) it started with a B, and 2) your like a bear." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing and he was stupid for not understanding. "People are scared of you but your really just a big softie" she said grabbing his cheeks.

"Right ok, that's enough of that" he said pushing her hands from his face. She could see Rafe smiling lightly from the corner of her eye and it made her smile and she hated herself for that. "There's a party tonight in figure eight at the Thorntons. Country club is going." He nodded towards Rafe. "Why don't you go with. Still got half to pay off"

"No, I'm not selling drugs at Tops"

"Top?" Rafe raised his eyebrow

"Yeah Top" she replied unimpressed

"Since when did you become friends with Topper?" He asked and he almost sounded jealous.

"Ok well I'm glad this conversation is over. See you later Bear." She ignored Rafe and walked out the front door.

"DONT CALL ME BEAR!" He shouted after her.

"BYE BEAR" she shouted back.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ