𝟎𝟑𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"You?, What do you mean it's you?" Kie quizzed stepping back from the Routledge girl

Saylor opened her mouth to respond but couldn't think of the right words. Her head now filled with the memories of the day 'Charlotte' was born and who she shared those memories with.

It then also clicked that it was a warning from her mother. A threat. She knows where she is and there will be hell to pay when she gets there. After gulping harshly she found the will power to respond. "I will explain later I promise, we are on a mission right now."

The group looked at eachother hesitantly before nodding. "Yeah, let's check these coordinates" John B encouraged.

Saylor led the way towards the computer room with the others following behind her. JJ followed more comfortably as he knew his way because he worked there.

"SAYLOR!" a voice called from behind causing them all to holt. The only one of the group to recognise the voice was Saylor herself.

"For fucks sake." She groaned before turning on her heels quickly. "You guys get the co ordinates and I will distract." Before anyone had time to argue Saylor stepped forward to meet the caller. "Daniel." She sang in fake happiness.

The 4 remaining pogues then remembered the video from the night before and made their way to the computers. One blonde haired teen being more reluctant than the rest.

"Wow, you look great." Daniel complimented placing his hands on her hips. Clearly he remembers last nights events very well. Saylor shuddered at the contact, feeling for less comfortable with being touched now there's not alcohol in her system.

"Oh. This old thing." She joked spinning around. She didn't care to encourage him the only reason she span was to he would have to remove his hands.

"I had fun last night."

"Yeah, me too." She lied.

"We should do it again. I am free tomorrow if you are. We could-" he abruptly stopped his sentence as voices and foot steps could be heard from the computer room. "Is someone in there?" He asked her, moving towards the room. Saylor saw the door handle shake so quickly grabbed the kooks arm twisting him around and placing her lips on his. He responded quickly kissing her deeply which caused her to grimace.

Her friends stepped out of the room their mouths agape. The last thing they expected to see was Saylor lip locked with a kook. John B gaged pretty quickly that it was a distraction so pulled them along. The look of hurt on JJs face couldn't be missed.

Little did he know Saylor was picturing JJ whilst kissing Daniel to avoid puking in her own mouth. Once she saw they were back at the exit of the club she pulled away.  "Is that a yes?"

She nodded quickly then turned quickly towards the door with a smirk on her face. Daniel laughed cockily as he watched her leave.

"Boys are so easy." She laughed as she showed the kooks wallet in her left hand that she had grabbed from his pocket.

"I wish macking wasn't your first thought for a distraction" John B groaned. JJs face held a ghost smile once he realised there were no feelings held behind their kiss.

"Me too brother, me too." She replied wiping her lips. "So did you find the co ordinates?"

"We sure did." Her fellow female Pogue responded cheerfully.

"we just have to steal a drone to get it" JJ chimed in.

"Of course we do." The routledge girl rolled her eyes. Her head snapped to pope. "Maybe you should sit this one out P. Scholarship n all." She suggested.

You could practically see the love and appreciation swell in his eyes. No one cared so much for his scholarship than she did. He knew it wouldn't have even crossed the others minds for more than a split second. He smiled widely his cheeks were practically pressed against his ear lobes. "Thanks S, but this if for your dad. You guys deserve to finish what he started."

"Let's get this show on the road" John B clapped his hands as they jumped into the Twinkie.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ