𝟎𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.

"I just wish I could be normal for a while yanno

"I just wish I could be normal for a while yanno. Do something that everyone else my age is doing without my mother getting in the way." She spoke slowly as she pulled the sleeve back down on her arm. There was silence for a few seconds before Rafe spoke.

"Let's do it." He stated confidently.

"Hmm?" She responded with her eyebrows pulled together.

"Let's do something normal. You deserve a break Princess." Princess is a nickname that only Rafe called her. It started when Saylor made a comment a few months previous about being a pathetic damsel in distress. To which he replied 'Not so much a damsel, more a Princess'

Saylor blushed at the name he had given her as she thought over his suggestion. She was desperate to live a little but also was scared of the consequences she would face after. Eventually she decided it was worth the risk. "What do you have in mind Prince Charming?" She smiled mischievously.

"Prince Charming hmm?"

"Well every Princess needs a Prince, unless they are gay of course, then another Princess is required. Now I'm thinking about it the Prince needs a Princess more. The sperm does chase after the egg after all -" The brown hair girl stopped when she realised she was rambling. It happened allot. She was so used to being alone that when she actually had someone to talk to it all just spewed out at once. "Sorry"

"Your adorable." He smiled widely at her.

"Shut up." She shoved his face away playfully.

After an hour of concocting a plan they decided to attend a club in the local town. This led them to the situation they were currently in with Saylor pulling her tight fitting dress over her arse after jumping out her bedroom window. "Not so hard after all." She chimed as she entwined her fingers with the Cameron boys.

"Come on Princess, your ball awaits." He joked as they walked to the location. After a short walk and multiple games of 21 they arrived.

"We should have code names." Saylor suggested. "Incase anyone my mother knows is here and recognises our names." She turned to him before they entered the building.

"Good thinking, how about Charlotte?" He pulled the girl under his arm as he spoke.

"I like it, I shall name thy Charlie. That way we both start with a C. It's alliteration." She smiled wildly.

From that point onwards they only referred to each other using their code names for the rest of the night. They danced, they sang, they drank. They felt free, there were no strings tying them down. Nothing except the two of them enjoying their time together without the expectations of their parents.

As they snook back into the Sanders/Routledge household they quietly giggled up the stairs before entering the girls bedroom. Immediately both of them flopping onto the bed.  "I had a really good time tonight." Saylor hummed as she turned to face the brunette next to her.

"Me too Princess." He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear now facing her too.

"Thank you." She whispered as she inches closer to him. Her eyes flickering down to his lips. The next thing she knew his lips had met hers and they were gently moving in synch.

The older boy moved so that he was positioned on top of her using his arms to prop himself up. Her hands were gripping his hair as he softly kissed her neck earning a soft moan in response. "I want you" she whispered in his ear which caused hairs to stand on the back of his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he peered down at her watching her face carefully to check there wasn't an ounce of doubt.

"100%"

That night was the best night of her life. A night full of firsts. Her first time disobeying her mother, her first time sneaking out and her first time... well yanno, doing the devils tango.

It was perfect.

From that night everything went down hill pretty rapidly. Her mother found out about her sneaking out and punished her extremely harshly. And as for Rafe everything was amazing until the pressure from his dad became to much and he turned to drugs for a release. It was 3 months after that night he had hurt her in a way neither of them could comprehend.

They fell apart.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ