𝟎𝟑𝟗: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.

Saylor was sat on the beach playing with the rings on her finger as her twin and female best friend surfed

Saylor was sat on the beach playing with the rings on her finger as her twin and female best friend surfed. She honestly didn't feel like surfing, she was still hung up with guilt for how Rafe had hurt Pope.

"Hey! Save some waves for us!" The girl recognised his voice instantly and a smile covered her face. "You not coming in?" He asked smiling down at her, she shook her head in response.

"You sure?" Pope joined in. Saylor hummed to show she was certain but she couldn't quite look her best friend in they eye.

"I'm sure, you guys go ahead" she motioned to the waves and that's all it took for them to go sprinting into the ocean with their boards.

Letting out a sigh of relief she turned her head to look down the beach. That's when her eyes connected with a familiar pair. The owner of the wallet she had stole the previous day. It just so happened the wallet seemed to be in her back pocket so she stood up brushing down her shorts and made her way over to him.

He saw her and quickly spun on his heels walking in the opposite direction which confused the girl. Yesterday he was all over her at the hotel and now he was running from her, maybe he knows she stole his wallet?

Saylor picked up her pace now running after him calling his name. "Daniel! Wait up!" Once she reached him she grabbed his arm and spun him around "hey? Why are you running from m-" she gasped when she saw his split lip and bruised eye. "What happened" she asked bringing her hand to touch his face.

He leant into her hand for a short moment needing comfort but then quickly retracted stepping away from her. "You happened"

"Me? What did I do?" Confusion laced her voice.

"Why didn't you tell me you are Camerons girl?!" Daniel ran an angry hand through his hair.

"What" the Routldge girl breathed.

"He saw the videos of us at the party! He did this!" He yelled.

2 people in one day. 2 people he had hurt... because of her. "I am so fucking sorry, I am not his girl, I never meant for you to get hurt" she rambled out apologies feeling sick to her stomach.

"Save it Saylor. I don't care" He muttered waking away.

"DANIEL!" She yelled trying to get him to turn back around, to let her explain... to return his wallet. But it was no use, she watched as his figure stepped into a black Jeep and drove off.

Her shouting had caught the attention of the Pogues as they sat on their boards watching her pull at her hair before storming off the beach. "What's she doing talking to him?" The blonde asked disheartened. She told him she had feelings for him but was chasing after a Kook. Was she just messing with his head?

"Returning his wallet?" Pope shrugged only believing his best friend has good intentions at heart.

"Should we go after her?" Kie questioned as Saylor was now out of sight.

"No, she seems angry. Let her cool off. She will come back soon. She always does" Her twin shrugged.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ