𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐁𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎'𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤.

"Hey, guys? bogey, two o'clock

"Hey, guys? bogey, two o'clock." Kie warned making John B and Saylor pull away from each other and out of their hug.

"Does anyone recognize that boat?" Pope asked. Saylor squinted her eyes to try and focus on the boat and her heart dropped when she realised who was inside. Ratter and Daniels. Barry and Saylors bosses and the men her mum owe money too.

"I've never seen it." Kie answered. "What are they doing here? The marsh is closed."

"Let's not stick around and find out." JJ said anxiously.

"JJ, get the bowline." John B instructed and JJ nodded and started pulling up the rope.

Saylor made her way over to Pope to make sure that no one else can hear what she's going to tell him. "Drug dealers, bad ones. Looking for me." She whispered in his ear and his body became as stiff as a board.

John B started the boat and turned quickly into the Marsh.

"Are they coming for us?" JJ asked. Pope and Saylor shared a knowing glance and sighed in panic.

"Hurry up John B!" Saylor shouted at her brother.

As they turned the next corner a gunshot sounded through the air. The Pogues all ducked down and JJ instinctually used his body to cover Saylors protecting her from the bullets.

"Holy shit!" Kie screamed.

"John B, get down!" Saylor yelled.

"We're gonna die!" Pope muttered anxiously from his position crouched on the boat.

"Like hell we are." Saylor whispered to herself. As more shots fired through the air Saylor examined the boat to try and find a way to stop their boat. When she saw a fishing net in the hold it lit a light bulb in her brain. She pulled herself out of JJs grip and moved over to grab the net.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Get down, Saylor!"

After Saylor grabbed the net she moved over to the back of the boat and threw the net into the water. Once their boat reached the net the engine got tangled and stared whirring.

The men on the boat grunted and looked at the faces inside the HMS Pogue. They shared confused glances when they saw Saylor and this didn't go unnoticed by the girl. She then realised that they didn't know she was on the boat. So why were they chasing them? It then hit her that they know now know where she is.

"Oh, my God!" "Whoo!" "Booyeah!" "Pogue goddess, man!" "That was insane!" The 4 pogues cheered but Saylor remained silent. They know where she is. They are going to come find her.

The group were now gathered around the black duffel bag John B had taken from the wreck. Saylor hadn't said a word the entire way back she was to busy thinking of her long list of problems which just grew after the incident on the boat.

She could hear her friends voices but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She was to focused on what was happening in her head until she finally snapped out of it after she felt her brother grab her hand.

"This was our fathers."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ