forty two

A.N. This chapter is very explicit... 

Mason instantly makes due on his promise and with one easy motion, he picks me up and puts me on the corner edge of the dining room table. I quickly split open my legs, having his body position itself in between them. I could think of a million reasons as to why we shouldn't do this, but as much as I hate to admit it, a part of me craves every bit of Mason.

I need this. I need him.

He clamps his lips down onto mine, and I feel my body come alive for the first time I can remember. I feel him take my bottom lip between his teeth and gently give it a tug. An involuntary moan escapes my lips as I continue to let him take control.

I'm addicted to the way he makes me feel inside. I never want to stop feeling like this, the way my body feels from his touch.

It felt different than our time in the garage. That night was just a drunken mess, it was nothing like how it feels right now in this moment.

 I can sense that I'm not the only one who needs this, I get the feeling as Mason's kisses become more urgent, almost as if he'd been deprived for too long.

He pulls back, only to move towards the crook in my neck. He plants a trail of kisses further down, and doesn't hesitate to bite on the sensitive skin. My head falls back, enjoying every moment of it. I bring my arms to grip down on his biceps, using them to try and hold me in place. 

He came onto me with such force I could just melt into him.

Bringing his mouth back to mine, he eases his tongue into my mouth. A couple months ago, the thought of someone doing that disgusted me. But right now nothing in this world felt more right, our tongues syncing together as if they were made for each other.

I can feel my fingernails involuntarily dig their way into his skin, trying to hold onto him for as tight as I can- never wanting him to leave. He pushed his hips closer against me, and a frustrated grunt left my lips from his little tease.

He gently pulls back from our kisses and I whimper from the loss of contact. He continues to stand in between my legs as we try to steady our frantic breaths, his dark green eyes burning holes into mine in the process.

The burning desire that was rushing through my veins is now gone, why did he stop?

 My mind is racing through all the possibilities and before I have time to question it, he brings his face closer and rests his forehead against mine.

"You have no idea how good I can make you feel." He says, "how good I want to make you feel." I lean in for more, but he backs away.

"Tell me you want it." I looked for emotion in his face, but couldn't find any. His mouth remained shut as he waited for an answer, his hooded eyes staring right into mine and I whined in frustration. 

"Mason, please." I beg, and I don't know what I'm begging for. I don't know if I'm begging for him to stop this nonsense, or for him to continue to take me.

The devilish lips of his slightly curved upwards at my desperate words.

Mason reconnected  my lips with his so quick I was barely able to sneak in a breath. 

He clutched his hands onto my shirt and broke it apart, not having the patience to lift it over my head. I felt the sudden breeze against my chest as my shirt ripped in half from his aggressive force. I didn't mind, I didn't even have time to think of anything other than the fact that I wanted this.

His mouth devoured me as if he was trying to send me a message, and whatever it was- message received. 

As our lips continue to tear each other apart I can feel his fingers trying to unbutton my pants. I quickly help him, lifting my body up a little so I can kick my leggings off my body.