forty.

"Woah, you look... stunning." Aiden said as he took in my appearance in front of him. His eyes widened at my attire and I felt my cheeks flush.

Jessica helped me get ready for my plans with Aiden tonight. The whole time she kept going on about how excited she was for me, and that she can't wait to hear the details. Mason on the other hand, was nowhere in sight. After he stormed off he was gone for the rest of the day. He probably went off to go find Sofia, and even thinking about it made my stomach turn.

Jessica agreed that maybe I should wear something a little more revealing to plant the idea in his head. I sat back while she went through her closet to try and find something for me to wear. I didn't have any clothes like that, but now I'm starting to realize that it may not be such a bad idea.

She picked out a black tight skinned dress that reached a couple inches above my knees. At first I thought it was a bit much but I found myself agreeing. Jessica insisted on doing my makeup and hair, and I let her only apply a minimal amount of makeup to my skin. I didn't want to go too overboard with this whole thing. She curled my hair before fluffing it out, creating small waves. By the time I looked in the mirror, I was able to fully recognize how transformed I looked.

Although my face still looked the same since we didn't change much, the black tight dress I was wearing accented my curves, and for once I didn't look away too quickly.

"Thank you," I said. Aiden gestured for me to come inside the house and I walked in, his eyes still eyeing me up and down in awe.

"Did you want to go out? We don't have to stay here-"

"No, I want to." I assured him. Having us both stay in Aiden's house was a part of the plan. I'm sure he thought I wanted to go out since I got ready, but I knew if we did the chances of us having sex would be slim.

He nodded his head, unsure on whether or not to drop the subject and I quickly planted a kiss on his lips.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I asked, as I clung my hand around his arm, squeezing gently.

"Yeah, sure." He agreed, a smile crept upon his face.

It took us about ten minutes to pick a movie. We both decided to go for comedy, and quickly popped some popcorn that we can snack on. I didn't mention that I had already seen the movie we chose, because I figured that would be even better. It's not like I planned to finish it anyways.

30 minutes later I found myself snuggling with him on the couch. His arm wrapped around me as his other hand dug into the popcorn bowl, bringing each popped kernel in his hand to his mouth. I snuggled deeper into him and brought my hand onto his chest.

"If you don't slow down, you'll choke." I said, bringing my eyes to his. He looked down at me and laughed, wiping his face with his free hand.

"Did you want some?" He asks me and I shake my head. He sets the popcorn aside and brings his arm back around mine, squeezing my body gently.

I can't help but look at him as he watches the screen. I love the way his lips curve up into a smile when something funny happens, how he always tries to guess what'll happen next, or finish the joke that's said. He's always a good guy to be around, so carefree and full of happiness- why can't this be enough?

He notices me staring at him, and brings his focus towards me. We both look into each other's eyes, taking in the moment before he brings his lips to mine. The softness from his touch doesn't satisfy me, I need more.

I bring my hands up and take his shirt into my fists, bringing him closer to me. No matter how many times I try and kiss him harder, he doesn't return it, leaving his kisses soft and gentle along my lips. I wrap my hands around his neck, and pull myself onto his lap, just like we were last night.