eighty nine.

I really should have gotten up earlier. I knew damn well that me staying snuggled underneath the blankets of Jessica's bed would cost me, especially since while I continued doing so, Jessica was going about in her room getting ready for our lunch date with Natalie, but I figured I'd have more time.

It wasn't until Jessica left to leave me half asleep, still dazed in exhaustion to go run some errands and grab Natalie from her house when I realized how behind I really was.

Then Mason came.

Bursting through the doors of Jessica's bathroom with me in none other than my tank top and lace panties to wrap his large hand around the base of my neck, push my back into the nearest wall and force me to lose every ounce of control I had still felt from our most recent encounter.

Our lips instantly devour each other, his tongue quickly winning dominance over my own in seconds. There was a spark of desire through my legs as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, lifting me up as my body clung to him before he blindly walked over to settle me onto the top of the marble sink counter. He pushed my body down with his hand gripping my neck until it reached the mirrored glass behind me, giving him the room to leave his tall frame resting between my legs.

It didn't take long for me to find his mouth in between them, and I felt the apples of my cheeks fill with color when he told me to count.

Yes, count.

He had told me that last night it took me two minutes and twenty two seconds to make myself finish right in front of him, and he looked very determined to beat that time with nothing but his fingers in order to make it fair game.

It took him seventeen seconds.

I found it difficult to catch my breath, there was a long pause afterwards while attempting to do so and my voice sounded breathier when I spoke than before. I was flustered, aroused, and at that point, running very late.

And then he had the nerve to pull out a fucking coupon from his back pocket that read, in big bold black letters: Morning sex

He grinned, his darkened eyes filled with nothing but his desire to have me burning behind the thin cardboard he held between his fingers.

He knew exactly what he was doing, it wouldn't take a genius to notice how my makeup was spread all around the counter, and whatever clothes I had brought over was now lying on the floor in a clustered mess since even after I had stolen a few tops to try on from Jessica, I still had no idea what to wear.

It was clear that I was running late for something- clear as fucking day.

But there he was, standing right in front of me with the evidence of what he had just done coating his fingers and the bottom of his lips, staring at me like he was ready to absolutely destroy me, how could I say no?

I couldn't, but most importantly- I didn't want to.

I barely had enough time to even give him a response before he brought his hand back to my neck, forcing my body upwards until the mounted peaks of my nipples hiding behind the thin top I had on was flush against his chest. His movements were quick, starved, animalistic and tinted with the anger he still carried through the night.

His lips slammed back into mine in pure lust, my fingers lacing into the back of his hair, satisfied whimpers fell from both our lips right before those magical fingers of his met my inner thighs once more, faster and harsher than before. My arms instantly wrap around his neck in need of support, holding onto his body for dear life while his fingers curl into me.