- RARE OCCURRENCE -

She literally paved the way...

It was enthralling to witness an enchanting scene as Eris paved her lovely grace in the midst of the crowd. The whole scene was truly dramatic and kind of rare occurrence that ordinary people have never seen in their entire lives. Amidst from all of us, she radiated an unfamiliar light that I've never seen from all of years we've been together. I'm not sure if she's aware from the radiance she exudes right now or I was a fool not to notice it before.

Everyone could wonder that she must be a deity who graced her ethereal charm among the lowly class of mortal existence.

This time, I think I'm not mistaken. I had pictured it out clearly. From the very first day, her vibrant aura and out of this world beauty was very distinct that it never failed to amaze me.

If my perception about her being a deity was possible, then why did she have to stay in this trash and lowly existence of mortal realm?

I remembered something, she told me before about a certain story of a deity who descended and roamed around the mortal realm. It's a tragic story of a deity who fell in love with a young mortal. She narrated that story as if it was her. Her narrative was too compelling while she whispered her words in a very soft manner.

Could it be that— it's her story?

The crowd was still in awe from witnessing a rare kind of unearthly spectacle. Everyone was bedazzled from the spellbinding loveliness as if they forgot they have their own lives.

I can't blame them. Mortals know how to appreciate the beauty of things and can easily be enchanted.

And I'm not exempted as well.

As I grow up being apathetic, I didn't easily budge from any sort of things. I rarely find myself being dazed from things that had caught my interest.

And one of them was seeing the dazzling beauty of Eris. For the past five years, her bright charm didn't fail to mesmerize my existence.

Can you imagine what I felt right now?

I think, I've been living with a lovely deity. I'm not sure about it but I believe she is. I don't know if I'm being blessed having her in my life or not. She's probably not an ordinary person.

Thinking about living with someone who was way beyond my league was too—

Heck, I don't even know of what it is.

It's upsetting and inconceivable?

I think that's it.

And the most unsettling that really gives the creep was thinking about the inevitable. I can't avoid it, but my life was bound to serve one of them. I don't know when but I have this gut feeling that— that Lord Ronin will come back soon. I have no idea when but I know it'll be soon in an unexpected instances like a burglar in the middle of the night.

And I really don't know what kind of life that I'll be dealing soon and what kind of fate that lies ahead.

My nerves were shrinking from thinking of him and the possible involvement of Eris from all of this.

Imagine the life that I've been living. Why I'm being involved with them by the way?

Why me?

Did I've made a bad decision when I chose to live and fight for myself? Did I tried to survive just to have myself entangled and be a plaything for these deities? Right now, I can clearly see my life ahead—it's bleak and useless. I will only be a trifle and sooner than later I'll probably be discarded as useless dust in the air.