- SAVAGE BRUTE -

There he is...

Her eyes shined so brightly upon seeing the most arrogant man she had ever known.

When she had already reached their camp village a while ago, she couldn't find him anywhere. She almost lost her hope from thinking that he already left. She really searched him at all premises in the village. She even thought that maybe he already went to the northern part of their village where the secluded residences of the priestesses are located.

At last, luckily she overheard the suppressed giggles of few servants she had crossed along the street. She knows what had made them to behave like that.

She went straight to their training ground. It's an open ground located at the southern part of their village.

Watching from the distance, she saw how Khrun whistled and dived through the air as it perfectly land its way back to its arrogant owner. The way he raised his arm as he waited his highly trained raptor to land down in his arm was enthralling. The scene was captivating as it showed how deep their unwavering trusts to each other.

If there's anyone who could able to capture that mesmerizing moment when the two proud brutes unites each other, it was worthy and would probably gave a fortune. In her lingering and adoring eyes, she will always cherish that fascinating moment.

They're such a pair of arrogant brutes. They complement each other's distinct traits and bold characteristics perfectly.

Some servants came to his way and greeted him politely with obvious adoration in their eyes. She can't blame them, who could ever resist his rude and unpretentious charm? He's not really approachable; his thick brows were constantly contracting to show his displeasure countenance. His charcoal black colored eyes were cold and sinister as he looked everyone with his usual frown and annoyed facial expression. His flawless face was marred with a stitched of long scar along his left eye. But it only made him looked so strong and invincible. He looked so dangerous yet so unfairly beautiful. Would you imagine how he had survived that kind of brutal slash?

His long black hair has roguishly framed his perfect chiseled face. And as usual, he made every servant's heart to tremble and beat like craze.

... And his lips—

She sighed silently.

How did a savage man could possess such kind of lips that looked so feminine yet manly at the same time? She knew she's not the only one who thinks those obscene thoughts right now. If gods were looking at their uncensored minds right now, they'll probably be castigated.

Khrun has been screeching brusquely at its owner's broad shoulder to every servant who greeted him.

Hanaya has been trying to suppress her laugh upon hearing the raptor's scream. Khrun was irritated and been screaming to everyone's face to leave.

Shut up!

Bitch... shameless... whore... Sluts!

Those are the words!

Heaven's sake, where in the world did that rascal learned those demeaning words? Anytime at that moment, the rascal was planning to strike its sharp claws to the servants, but the master subtly stopped his raptor's savage plan on time. They didn't know it of course. They even find the raptor's tantrum so adorable. When they still didn't leave yet and still giggling like a pair of chimpanzees, Khrun choose to flap its right wing and slap the nearest servant's face loudly.

The snap of its wing sounds like a whip. It had made them to step back and moved away.

She didn't know if she would praise Khrun for shooing those servants away. The savage raptor was very possessive when it comes to its master's attention. Khrun never allowed anybody to get near upon its territory.