Epilogue II

Dedicated to: @mysteriousreader5

Thank you for your votes and support on the book.♥️

************************************

"Sujal and Sumer, stop troubling Aania."Nikki's voice rang through the wedding hall that was gradually filling up with guests as the time of wedding ticked near.

"Mom she is the one troubling us."The twins complained in unison. They did that a lot. Both complaining and talking in sync.

"Aunt Nik, They always pick on me."Aania gave her puppy eyed look.

"Awe. I know sweetie. Let's go and check on the bride and see if she is ready."with this Nikki held the little girl's hand and walked towards the room alotted to the bride to get ready.

"Where are the cute ladies going i might ask?"Pranjal said stopping them.

"Your twins are troubling her again. So i am taking her along with me to check on the bride and the rest of the bridesmaids."She told her husband.

Pranjal and Nikki had met during the Goa vacation and instantly clicked.
The latter was going through a break up and didn't want to get into a relationship any sooner. They became good friends on the trip and then eventually fell in love over text messages conversations.

They were settled in Mumbai. He worked for ISRO as one of the scientists while his better half became a housewife willingly. Dealing with seven year old twin boys required lots of time and patience. But she hadn't given up on her dream of becoming an interior designer. She had enrolled in an online course few months ago.

"Wait. I will scold the boys."Pranjal was about to walk away but Aania held onto his hand.

"Pranjy i might have exaggerated a bit earlier. They were not troubling me. In fact i wanted to go out and check see the fountains in the lawn. I was insisting them to come with me. They refused so i was going alone. They were only trying to stop me by holding me captive."She confessed.

"Awe. It's okay. Where is your dad?"Pranjal asked kneeling down so that he could face her.

"Mommy needs to eat some medicine but she forgot to bring it along so he has gone to a farmer."Aania spoke innocently.

Pranjal and Nikki tried their best to not laugh at the goof up.

"Aani it's pharmacist."He corrected her.

"Whatever Pranjy."was her sassy reply.

Her mother had tried to make her call him Uncle. But Aania found Pranjy more interesting than the boring traditional way of addressing.

"Go you two. I won't keep you away from meeting the bride-to-be."He said winking at his wife who gave him a flying kiss secretly.

They entered the room where Bride was getting ready.

"Dude, you look so cute."Sasha exclaimed as she took in the appearance of Aania. She was one of her bridesmaids and was wearing a cute little lehenga.

The hairstylist from Sasha's salon was helping her in the hair and make up department. The stylist had also helped the other bridesmaids in getting ready.

"Thanks Aunt Sasha."Aania beamed at her.

"Where have you been little lady?"Asked her mother who had just appeared from the bathroom.

Her Aunt Nik came to the rescue."She was with me and the twins."

"That reminds me. Why did you want to go out on your own? Also you put all the blame on Sumu and Suju. They were here few minutes ago."Nia said placing her hands over her waist.